Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The Boys writer who did this character had to be a redditor

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
JyJDf9pUYSj5ptUiDz3T64-1200-80.jpg

>Smartest person on the planet
>Mastermind behind everything
>Condescending smartass attitude
>Lame pop culture references and woke comments
>She even talks and acts like a redditor

JFL I have a prediction on how she's going to end. Option 1 is she will betray her homies last minute and come up with her own plan saying something like "this was all a trick, I lied to you from the begining, everything went according to my plan". Option 2 is she will turn into one of the good guys because muh empowered black woman can't be evil.

Of course, a sheboon nigger with the classic shaniqwa stank face

The writers shouldn't have tried writing a smartest character in the world because all the dumb actions she takes makes her look stupid.

The character can only be as smart as writers are. In this case not very much since she doesn't seem to be all that.

I fucking hate Sister Sage such an annoying NiggER

The writers shouldn't have tried writing a smartest character in the world because all the dumb actions she takes makes her look stupid.

The character can only be as smart as writers are. In this case not very much since she doesn't seem to be all that.
This is why when reddit fags act smart they only come across as moronic douchebags. Newsflash to all reddit fucks reading this, you're not all knowing. Get off your high horse and stop pretending what you say matters. :feelsokman:

(Specifically IT members for all their gay ramblings)

I actually liked this character , i hope she was truly smart and knew everything like a train is the mole

I fucking hate Sister Sage such an annoying NiggER
The idea is interesting in concept: a very smart person who figures everything out and who isn't afraid to speak their mind and call Homelander on his bullshit.

The problem is this bitch literally can't talk for more than 2 sentences without complaining that something is racist, and it's distracting and exhausting.

Also, the little side plot with her and Deep is so fucking dumb. Deep is a Chad, I'm sure he has high tier Becky and Stacy fans he could fuck at any time. He's not going to say a low tier Becky like her is ''fucking hot''. 0 fucking chemistry between them.

It was really cool how she inspired Deep to stand up to Ashley, and reminded him he is a supe, but the '''romance''' aspect of it is so fucking dudmb.

Deep is a Chad, I'm sure he has high tier Becky and Stacy fans he could fuck at any time. He's not going to say a low tier Becky like her is ''fucking hot''. 0 fucking chemistry between them.
Shes a Supe tho

The idea is interesting in concept: a very smart person who figures everything out and who isn't afraid to speak their mind and call Homelander on his bullshit.

The problem is this bitch literally can't talk for more than 2 sentences without complaining that something is racist, and it's distracting and exhausting.

Also, the little side plot with her and Deep is so fucking dumb. Deep is a Chad, I'm sure he has high tier Becky and Stacy fans he could fuck at any time. He's not going to say a low tier Becky like her is ''fucking hot''. 0 fucking chemistry between them.

It was really cool how she inspired Deep to stand up to Ashley, and reminded him he is a supe, but the '''romance''' aspect of it is so fucking dudmb.
Yeah it`s fucking retarded Sage is literally just the writers as a character acting extremely woke and always whining she literally is so boring i hope firecracker fucking kills her like she threatened her in the last episode

Also i hate when she tells Homelander what to do

Her Fucking Deep is such bullshit he is a Chad and she is a average sheboon who literally has to "Give herself a Lobotomy to have fun" Like sge is genuinely unlikeable af And holy shit her victim complex is pure projection from the writers she is literally doing nothing rn to serve the plot which isn`t all her fault since this season is a let down i hope homelander kills her by end of the season

The writer that did this has to be a member of (((the tribe)))

JFL at watching this garbage show in the first place.

The Boyz in more soy cape shit.
Seasons 1 and 2 were pretty good. Season 3 was just okay. Season 4 is being so bad so far. I just watch it because I read the comics and even if it's a completely different story by now I like seeing how they adapt it.

The character has to be perfect and flawless as part of the appeal to the power fantasy

How come there's only 2 (or maybe 3?) Niggers in the seven?

How come there's only 2 (or maybe 3?) Niggers in the seven?
Bet they're going to be the ones that turn into the good guys. A-train is halfway there and Sister sage she either gets killed or betrays the seven to join the good guys.

Bet they're going to be the ones that turn into the good guys. A-train is halfway there and Sister sage she either gets killed or betrays the seven to join the good guys.
Probably... She can see homolanders obvious face twitching!

It would be the wokest action

Season Final is probably A train getting ratted out, Firecracker might die.

Sage i do not see dying in this season.

Yeah agreed tho i can`t hate the new one too much when i`m focused on hating Sister Nigger Sage
I do admitted the new one is funnier. He's so eager to bash! He makes a train look like a caboose!

Speaking of witch, she should have already deduced a trains, betrayal. If she's so snart

I do admitted the new one is funnier. He's so eager to bash! He makes a train look like a caboose!

Speaking of witch, she should have already deduced a trains, betrayal. If she's so snart
Yeah i don`t mind that he talks

Yeah exactly

He's so funny! He's like, wow! How wacked we did all that killing! When he did most of it!

I just hope fire "cracker" gets even before she dies... Her power is stupid AF
Yeah he didn`t even hesistate to kill Todd and the other two Homelander fans :feelskek:

Yeah i fucking hope so her powers are boring af

I really hope
Hopefully, something spectacular.

Although I do like her racism.... She's just too stupid about it. Even standard American White trash makes her look bad...

I don't know anything about the show or most superhero movies/tv shows.

But the "smartest person in the world" being a black foid is.......interesting.

I have a hard time even thinking of 1 black foid scientist IRL.

JyJDf9pUYSj5ptUiDz3T64-1200-80.jpg

>Smartest person on the planet
>Mastermind behind everything
>Condescending smartass attitude
>Lame pop culture references and woke comments
>She even talks and acts like a redditor

JFL I have a prediction on how she's going to end. Option 1 is she will betray her homies last minute and come up with her own plan saying something like "this was all a trick, I lied to you from the begining, everything went according to my plan". Option 2 is she will turn into one of the good guys because muh empowered black woman can't be evil.
It’s so ridiculous JFL a negro being the smartest person on the planet :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: kek

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back