Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The boom of single moms is anexplanation of our inceldom

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
When I got into online dating in 2011 there were very few single moms there and this was the case still in 2016. But around 2018 and later this changed. So many single moms there which means that sex with random people became more of a norm and so did partner changing. Whores are just swapping the same small circle of top genetic men. They can achieve this by being easy whores. In such environment, below average males are replacable and only needed as beta buxxers for the whores and chads pussy fart. Gentlemen, no matter how lonely you are, NEVER raise another man's childoid. Only then possibly foids will understand that they need to stop living this life.

NEVER raise another man's childoid. Only then possibly foids will understand that they need to stop living this life.
Even if you don't do it, the goverment is still betabuxxing them with your taxes (if you work and pay taxes).

More single mothers = more thugs = less stability in society

I despise single mothers. More than anything else, I despise this culture that puts single mothers on a pedestal like they are queens for spreading their legs and leeching off men with high paying jobs.

Even if you don't do it, the goverment is still betabuxxing them with your taxes (if you work and pay taxes).
So dont fuck yourself over even more then.

More thugs is exactly what foids want. They love thugmaxxed men
Yes, they like thugs, but societies can't prosper with high amounts of crime. You can't set up bussiness when you know you will get robbed everyday.

Imagine being a single mother pushing your 30s and 40s. This is the future that awaits all this whores the life will crush on them hard and I will enjoy this shit show without a single drop of compassion for any of them they had it coming.

If only now I found a way to stop being a wage cuck for the rest of my life so that I can not pay taxes anymore.

I despise single mothers. More than anything else, I despise this culture that puts single mothers on a pedestal like they are queens for spreading their legs and leeching off men with high paying jobs.
That's only a burgerland thing, no such thing here in Jewrope as there are almost no single moms here. The whole concept of single moms is an amerimutt thing

Last edited:
That's only a burgerland thing, no such thing her in Jewrope as there are almost no single moms here. The whole concept of single moms is an amerimutt thing
I kind of can see why. Single mothers are usually non-White, most of whom are Black and Hispanic - two common races in America, not so much in Europe. America has a widespread hook up culture which may or may not be as popular in Europe, and hooking up is part of the reason why some women end up pregnant and don't know who the father is. The list of ex-partners is too big after all.

Yes, they like thugs, but societies can't prosper with high amounts of crime. You can't set up bussiness when you know you will get robbed everyday.
Foids don't care about that. They will burn the entire world just to satisfy their desires, and then somehow blame it on unattractive men.

I kind of can see why. Single mothers are usually non-White, most of whom are Black and Hispanic - two common races in America, not so much in Europe. America has a widespread hook up culture which may or may not be as popular in Europe, and hooking up is part of the reason why some women end up pregnant and don't know who the father is. The list of ex-partners is too big after all.
Exactly

That's only a burgerland thing, no such thing here in Jewrope as there are almost no single moms here. The whole concept of single moms is an amerimutt thing
I'm from Spain and single moms are on the rise in this god-forsaken country.

I'm from Spain and single moms are on the rise in this god-forsaken country.
Most spaniards are leftist degenerates, one of the biggest pride parades takes place in spain every year. No single moms in Central or Eastern EU.

Most spaniards are leftist degenerates, one of the biggest pride parades takes place in spain every year.
Yes. This country is honestly disgusting. We even have a ministry of ""equality"" which is basically feminist's wet dream come true.
No single moms in Central or Eastern EU.
Yeah, makes sense. Especially in Eastern Europe, which is far more conservative afaik.

Foids don't care about it at all. All they want is coït with Chad and Tyrone because they only live once. The only good news is the last part of the previous sentence.

Ahahahahahaha what a cope. I am OP and typing this from europe.

Gentlemen, no matter how lonely you are, NEVER raise another man's childoid
This is a basic principle. The only reason to get with a single mom is if you're an actual child molester looking for opportunities to do it.

Sadly, cucks don't think like we do. They'll gladly buxx a single mom.

We even have a ministry of ""equality"" which is basically feminist's wet dream come true.
We have the same made up bs ministry in France. I think it's simply another example of social engineering dictated by EU to destroy us. Germany is trying to destroy Europe once again using a different trick this time.

We have the same made up bs ministry in France. I think it's simply another example of social engineering dictated by EU to destroy us. Germany is trying to destroy Europe once again using a different trick this time.
Just lol... the west is doomed... can't believe the government wastes taxpayer's money on such things. What a sick joke, I wonder who is behind all of this :feelswhat:

Just lol... the west is doomed... can't believe the government wastes taxpayer's money on such things. What a sick joke, I wonder who is behind all of this :feelswhat:
We should all leave this made up non sense the EU is. Its only goal is to destroy our nations and make us consume chinese made stuffs.

this makes perfect sense. another clear case of cause & effect erratic application. In most cases of s[UWSL]ingle motherhood, the pair that formed was unstable i.e both parents are dysfunctional. they demonstrate pathological behavior, and can't stand each other e,g constantly shouting, normalized high-temperament i.e impulsivity, neuroticism, et cetera. usually low-IQ, living in poverty, and non-White/non-Asian ethnicity. criminality or children's of such pairs discontentment ,,correlation" is not a by-product of bad parenting nor lack of thereof, but both inheritances; genetically, and environmentally, they're concretely inferior, and any bestial comportment is merely a reflection of such dysfunctionality that is entrenched with their DNA.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
More single mothers = more thugs = less stability in society
More thugs is exactly what foids want. They love thugmaxxed men
They are evil
Jewrope as there are almost no single moms here. The whole concept of single moms is an amerimutt thing
You kidding bro ? It is the same
Foids don't care about that. They will burn the entire world just to satisfy their desires, and then somehow blame it on unattractive men.
lol exactly
No single moms in Central or Eastern EU.
Are u fucking kidding ? Literally half of moms are single
I didnt become a thug:fuk::feelsrope:
Same

Last edited: