Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The bodycounts problem

• Thread starter Lifeisbullshit95
  • Start date
Well yes, but as an incel you don't really have a choice ...

Not to little, not too many. Somewhere between 3 - 9 is probably the most acceptable by social standards

lol she probably called him a virgin after that lmao

Not to little, not too many. Somewhere between 3 - 9 is probably the most acceptable by social standards
? where does this unrealistic number come from?
Where I live there is no limit of acceptance to bodycount upwards for men and foids,
but very well one for downwards. one can have bodycount of one billion, nobody bats an eye, but if you are a virgin or have a low bodycount as a men you will be ridiculed. The only person there who has a problem with that is me and whenever I say something about it people insult me and call me a freak.

? where does this unrealistic number come from?
Where I live there is no limit of acceptance to bodycount upwards for men and foids,
but very well one for downwards. one can have bodycount of one billion, nobody bats an eye, but if you are a virgin or have a low bodycount as a men you will be ridiculed. The only person there who has a problem with that is me and whenever I say something about it people insult me and call me a freak.
For women that is the social standard. Maybe she will not be rejected or looked down on for having a high bodycount. But she will be seen as a human doll whore who's easily submissive and easy to dominate, compared to a low bodycount or virgin female

Men are more likely to be praised for high bodycount as it would act as proof of their value in society / sex market, while women are more likely to be shamed or patronized for it, because women will appear as easier to control or force into sexual submissiveness when their bodycount is high

Last edited:
Maybe she will not be rejected or looked down on for having a high bodycount. But she will be seen as a human doll whore who's easily submissive and easy to dominate, compared to a low bodycount or virgin female
Where do you live lmao, sounds like a great place, let me move there :feelskek:

Men are more likely to be praised for high bodycount as its proof of their social or sexual value, while women are more likely to be shamed or patronized for it
what you mention about foids here was back in the day chico, I wish that still was the case today :feelsjuice:

You are youngcel arent you?

Where do you live lmao, sounds like a great place, let me move there :feelskek:

what you mention about foids here was back in the day chico, I wish that still was the case today :feelsjuice:

You are youngcel arent you?
Not youngcel, I'm over 20. I live in the west but can't say exactly where because risk of being doxxed

Not youngcel, I'm over 20. I live in the west but can't say exactly where because risk of being doxxed

Mention what you need. I live in the Midwest, around Heritage Park in Minneapolis.

Mention what you need. I live in the Midwest, around Heritage Park in Minneapolis.

View attachment 685154
I've been spied on before by glowies, it's not a good feeling. I don't wanna give them anything they can use against me in case they ever plan to abduct me and send me to top secret re-education facility for "radicalized" or "mentally ill" individuals. Thought crime is a punishable act in the modern world

Last edited:
Not watching don't care,only fakecels care about that shit,trucels know they'll never own a toilet so that's pointless talk for them

Bodycount bigger than one=whore regardless of gender.Enforced monogamy should be state mandated and punished by law If not respected.

STOP WHORES!

Not watching don't care,only fakecels care about that shit,trucels know they'll never own a toilet so that's pointless talk for them
1000 bucks and you can own one from your local taliban wive dealer.