Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill the body counts even ugly foids can get nowdauys is unbelievable

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
Deleted member 3385

Deleted member 3385

awol
-
ldljy4gbtne91.jpg
q6tmr2gbtne91.jpg
clig73gbtne91.jpg
y5hx12gbtne91.jpg
6s63m2gbtne91.jpg
ft9ak2gbtne91.jpg
rg7p62gbtne91.jpg
dium12gbtne91.jpg

Last edited:
If I saw the second one with no context, I'd think it's someone from this forum. :feelskek: Holy fuck.

Funny how the meme gender will jump onto any trend, no matter how degenerate it is. They're reducing their Chad exes to numbers, and yet they claim they're the ones being objectified. (Not that I care; I'd rather be a number than sexless)

this is why divorce rate are so high, how could you ever satisfy a whore who had 40 bf.

If they were males, they would be posting here. JFL that my looksmatch is being past around like a blunt while I’m here rotting away. Chad is helluva drug for foids

Foids only live to be cumdumsters, jfl.

If people here still value cold approaching even after this... :feelskek: :feelsbadman:

this is why divorce rate are so high, how could you ever satisfy a whore who had 40 bf.
:yes:

Ugly foids are even bigger whores because they have larger fucking pool. Chadlite has to break his neck to date a stacylite, he has to dance like a monkey to date a becky, but he can fuck femcels at masse.

[UWSL]Ugly but have a vagina = Easy mode.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Lol @ the opportunities they still get while being so flawed and degenerate also. Fucking dealers and while staying in mental wards etc. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:[/UWSL]

Last edited:
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
And they say that the average number of partners toilets get is around 10 :feelshaha:

Last edited:
This is genuinely insane