Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The BMGTOW Phenomenon

• Thread starter sneed (not chuck)
  • Start date
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
I'd like to discuss what I've called the BMGTOW phenomenon. Though the name is of my creation, admittedly, the idea struck me from listening to Dr Umar Johnson. He was bemoaning the fact that so many Black men opt for interracial dating. He made grand claims, arguing that Black men date outside their race more than any other race, and that this has led to the pandemic of unmarried black women. I had to find out whether this is true.

Black Men Dating Patterns
Well, Dr Umar Johnson is both right and wrong. The interracial dating rates of Black men are exceeded by those of one group - American Indian men. However, this is a statistical minority that is not even considered in most surveys. For the bulk of surveys online, indeed, Black men beat out men of all other races when it comes to interracial dating.

What is interesting is the gap between Black men and Black women. Black women are dating outside of their race at exceedingly lower rates. This squares up with data from dating sites. Black women prefer Black men, while Black men prefer women from other races and respond to Black women last.

Black Men Going Their Own Way
Black women also have the highest divorce rates. Is this a coincidence? I think not. Have black men far and wide telepathically instructed each other to abandon Black women for other races? An impossibility.

The truth is, I believe we're witnessing a genuine case of Black Men Going Their Own Way - BMGTOW. Black men are not being sent their own way. As the stats show, Black women prefer Black men to other races. Nevertheless, Black men have turned their backs on them. Black men have unironically went their own way, either to live as lifelong bachelors (Black male marriage rates are going down) or to marry women from other races. More and more Black men are just seeing Black women as a no-go zone.

What Is the Cause of BMGTOW?
Here are my theories:
  • unattractive phenotype has caused them to compete unfavorably in a globalized world - African American women look better than African women, but they're still mogged by other races in the West
  • negative portrayal in the media - like it or not, this does play a factor in how we perceive the world
  • increased SMV of Black men - Black men are gaining greater wealth and are being positively portrayed in media. This has opened more races to them, making Black women compete unfavorably
  • preferring traditional women - Black men grow up with Black women who, culturally, can be loud, bossy, and masculine in terms of their personality. This may cause Black men to look for something more feminine
Thoughts?

Thoughts?
i always knew that black women prefer black men the most but i thought that asian are going to be the least favorred when dating and not niggers
African American women look better than African women
i think african women are more likely to seek a lighter skinned dude than an african american woman. i see a lot of black women with light skinned dudes where i live, it's safe to say most of them are white worshippers

Just be indian theory

One theory: blacks are more likely to be raised in impoverished environments where the women are masculine and lean toward liking hood type men (the usual stereotype that surrounds black women, more times true than false). A certain subset of hard-working black men may see the average black woman as lower class and trashy, with the allure of Asians/Whites/Latinas being that they are many steps up (in regard to culture, femininity, social-status) from the weave/wig-wearing, ebonics-speaking, aggressive and simultaneously insecure nature of black women.

Normie black men and women shouldn't internalise these sorts of studies on the dating selection of the minority within their communities. Most black men in relationships are paired with black women. This discourse really only occurs online or in circles of blacks in real life who are jaded and perceive themselves to be inferior to other ethnic groups.

Last edited:
Normie black men and women shouldn't internalise these sorts of studies on the dating selection of the minority within their communities. Most black men in relationships are paired with black women. This discourse really only occurs online or in circles of blacks in real life who are jaded and perceive themselves to be inferior to other ethnic groups.
Well yeah, black people live around other blacks. If more black men had an opportunity with white women the turnover rate would skyrocket (although there would be some loyalists).

BTW, before they become race-conscious, both Dr. Umar and Tariq Nasheed were clapping nonblack cheeks. They are on record saying this. As we speak, Tariq is married to a woman who appeared to be mixed and very light-skinned. Our "leaders" say a lot of sensible things, but they are suspect.

Black men are going their own way because feminism has destroyed the black community and made black women some of the most insufferable women on earth. Even with that, most black men who are married are married to black women. Black women are typically the first choice for black men.

Thanks for this interesting writeup.

My two cents:

$0.01. Culture. I wonder if certain cultural patterns and shifts reflect or precipitate this . . . emphasis on success and hustling in the arts, increased visibility of entrepreneurship in fact and as a culture in the Black community, etc.

$0.02. Causes and Conditions. The pattern of very few chads sleeping with the vast majority of women is no less pronounced in the Black community than anywhere else -- some soft scientists have even argued that the pattern is more pronounced among Blacks, i.e., that so many women knowingly and voluntarily hanging onto one gigachad instead of even HTNs. Add to that the increased law-enforcement-ization of conversations among strangers, etc., etc.

$0.02. Causes and Conditions. The pattern of very few chads sleeping with the vast majority of women is no less pronounced in the Black community than anywhere else -- some soft scientists have even argued that the pattern is more pronounced among Blacks, i.e., that so many women knowingly and voluntarily hanging onto one gigachad instead of even HTNs. Add to that the increased law-enforcement-ization of conversations among strangers, etc., etc.
Didn't read OP but very true. Not only is it ONLY about Tyrone, but if Tyrone doesn't have BBC then its fucked

Didn't read OP but very true. Not only is it ONLY about Tyrone, but if Tyrone doesn't have BBC then its fucked
Only the man who stumbled into a few well sequenced freak rolls of the dice matters in this game we are all told to play. It's not that he is guaranteed to win -- it's that he is the only one playing.

Only the man who stumbled into a few well sequenced freak rolls of the dice matters in this game we are all told to play. It's not that he is guaranteed to win -- it's that he is the only one playing.
FEMOID INSTINCT MUST BE TAMED AND PUNISHED

FEMOID INSTINCT MUST BE TAMED AND PUNISHED
I couldn't agree more. The question of _how_ is the one that doesn't leave my mind. Underneath it is the nagging suspicion that even if more people were blackpilled and generally sort of checked out of the manipulative games people play, that it wouldn't matter, that in fact maybe we would have exacerbated the problem, getting out of the way of Chad, Stacy, & Becky and insulating the courtiers at play.

Then I just try and distract myself by building a model boat or something.

I'd like to discuss what I've called the BMGTOW phenomenon. Though the name is of my creation, admittedly, the idea struck me from listening to Dr Umar Johnson. He was bemoaning the fact that so many Black men opt for interracial dating. He made grand claims, arguing that Black men date outside their race more than any other race, and that this has led to the pandemic of unmarried black women. I had to find out whether this is true.

Black Men Dating Patterns
Well, Dr Umar Johnson is both right and wrong. The interracial dating rates of Black men are exceeded by those of one group - American Indian men. However, this is a statistical minority that is not even considered in most surveys. For the bulk of surveys online, indeed, Black men beat out men of all other races when it comes to interracial dating.

View attachment 733213

What is interesting is the gap between Black men and Black women. Black women are dating outside of their race at exceedingly lower rates. This squares up with data from dating sites. Black women prefer Black men, while Black men prefer women from other races and respond to Black women last.

View attachment 733214

View attachment 733215

Black Men Going Their Own Way
Black women also have the highest divorce rates. Is this a coincidence? I think not. Have black men far and wide telepathically instructed each other to abandon Black women for other races? An impossibility.

View attachment 733216

The truth is, I believe we're witnessing a genuine case of Black Men Going Their Own Way - BMGTOW. Black men are not being sent their own way. As the stats show, Black women prefer Black men to other races. Nevertheless, Black men have turned their backs on them. Black men have unironically went their own way, either to live as lifelong bachelors (Black male marriage rates are going down) or to marry women from other races. More and more Black men are just seeing Black women as a no-go zone.

What Is the Cause of BMGTOW?
Here are my theories:
  • unattractive phenotype has caused them to compete unfavorably in a globalized world - African American women look better than African women, but they're still mogged by other races in the West
  • negative portrayal in the media - like it or not, this does play a factor in how we perceive the world
  • increased SMV of Black men - Black men are gaining greater wealth and are being positively portrayed in media. This has opened more races to them, making Black women compete unfavorably
  • preferring traditional women - Black men grow up with Black women who, culturally, can be loud, bossy, and masculine in terms of their personality. This may cause Black men to look for something more feminine
Thoughts?
Tldr:

The reason black men dont want black women is the same reason no other groups wants sheboons. They aint shit. The reason sheboons prefer black men is because no other man would have the lack of self worth to entertain a sheboon. Ive said it before, of all groups of foids sheboons are the most feminist, least submissive, most baby moms, most abortion having, and the most overweight now. Not to mention how they sold out the black man and the family for welfare. :feelsjuice:

Native americans physically are the cream of the crop of brown ethnics
They are the original inhabitants before my race invaded (White)

This chart says it all. Blacks are perceived as masculine; this benefits Black men at the expense of Black women. This is almost perfectly inverted in the Asian statistics. And of course, marrying White is a step up for either ethnicity.

This chart says it all. Blacks are perceived as masculine; this benefits Black men at the expense of Black women. This is almost perfectly inverted in the Asian statistics. And of course, marrying White is a step up for either ethnicity.
Damn, So niggerbabies?

pajeets are utterly mogged by native americans
Pajeets don't even care
Pajeets are literally like insects without emotions who multiply like rabbits.
They only care about survival.
Whatever happens to them they will be just satisfied