Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The bluepilled are winning

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
Even if it feels like the opposite to most of you here, the normies and cucks are slowly winning ground. Not on any rational grounds/logical perspectives, but simply because guys are getting weaker and weaker mentally because of lacking sex and intimacy, making them more prone to delusion and virtue signalling that are often shoved down their throats.

They accept the bulepilling because to their sex/romance deprived brain that delusional hope feels like the only out they could ever have to happiness.

What do y'all think? Especially about guys prone to becoming violent or aggresive if unsatsified.

Ignorance is bliss

Imagine being bluepilled in 2020. It doesn’t take a genius to know that women are a blight.

Even if most guys see the blackpill and even accept it as true, when push comes to shove, they'll simp for and defend women. Unfortunately, this tendency is too strong in human males and it's what led us to this mess in the first place (along with secularism that did away with the counterpoint to it, which was religious morals).

I'll never forget this post from @mylifeistrash . This, basically.

Last edited:
Even if most guys see the blackpill and even accept it as true, when push comes to shove, they'll simp for and defend women. Unfortunately, this tendency is too strong in human males and it's what led us to this mess in the first place (along with secularism that did away with the counterpoint to it which was religious morals).

I'll never forget this post from @mylifeistrash . This, basically.
Based as fuck. It's all so tiresome.

Society has always been bluepilled. Its the default state. If it were not true humanity would have roped long ago.

Imagine being bluepilled in 2020. It doesn’t take a genius to know that women are a blight.
Most people objectively know the truth. That's my point. It's just that it's buried deep beneath false hopes.

I think its the opposite, the blackpill is spreading more and more, female hypergamy is getting a lot worse and eventually most men will realize it. I think the blackpill will be mainstream knowledge by 2030 tbh

I think its the opposite, the blackpill is spreading more and more, female hypergamy is getting a lot worse and eventually most men will realize it. I think the blackpill will be mainstream knowledge by 2030 tbh
It's been mainstream knowledge for a while. It's just that people are becoming too enslaved to women because of all the loneliness and sex depravation, enslaving them to a sort of delusional hope that is the bluepill.

Even if it feels like the opposite to most of you here, the normies and cucks are slowly winning ground. Not on any rational grounds/logical perspectives, but simply because guys are getting weaker and weaker mentally because of lacking sex and intimacy, making them more prone to delusion and virtue signalling that are often shoved down their throats.

They accept the bulepilling because to their sex/romance deprived brain that delusional hope feels like the only out they could ever have to happiness.

What do y'all think? Especially about guys prone to becoming violent or aggresive if unsatsified.

Blue pill is a stage one must go through in order to becoming black pilled. They will either become cucks and be thankful for whatever roastie Landwhale pussy they can get or become blackpilled after getting nothing.

They've always been winning jfl