Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The bluepill sounds fucking terrible

ProudIncelistani

ProudIncelistani

Son of Incelistan
-
Let me get this straight:

Because the general female population was too busy riding Chad dick in their 20's, and now they're in their 40's when they have no capacity to enjoy sex from any sub8's or actually love, I'm supposed to chop my own penis off to tolerate that injustice and to stay a virgin my whole life and to never have sex or love ever and to improve my personality (tolerate injustice) so I won't ever have sex or be a threat to her and settle with something incapable of love just taking all my money and cheating on me both behind my back and front of me while she's nagging at me and be thankful for being divorce raped and have my life's work robbed before my own two eyes and I'm supposed to be grateful for all that because I had to compete with every other sub8 ugly dude for her? WTF? How is the bluepill in any way ''''comforting''''???????? the Blackpill sounds way better because at least I know the truth and I don't have to go through everything I just mentioned! How do numale cucks even WANT to believe the bluepill?! CUCKQUEERS ANSWER ME!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
HOW DO YOU EVEN JUSTIFY ANY OF THIS?!

Last edited:
It's comforting because unattractive males think that there's a woman out there who remotely likes them.

Strange to think, most of us managed to eliminate the traces of the bluepill in ourselves, despite society forcing it down our throats from the moment we were born.

It's comforting because unattractive males think that there's a woman out there who remotely likes them.
BUT THEY KNOW FOR A FACT THAT SHE HATES THEM AND ONLY WANTS THEIR $$$

Strange to think, most of us managed to eliminate the traces of the bluepill in ourselves, despite society forcing it down our throats from the moment we were born.
Good one up

Cucktears is omega males starved of validation so they seek it by grouping up against incels and believing blue pilled bullshit so they can finally feel like a chad or a validated normie who fits in, just like some morons on this site who do that with maycels

Kiwifarms more so

Cucktears is omega males starved of validation so they seek it by grouping up against incels and believing blue pilled bullshit so they can finally feel like a chad or a validated normie who fits in, just like some morons on this site who do that with maycels

Kiwifarms more so
But how is what I mentioned any way COMFORTING?! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK