Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The bluepill is a cult.

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
Every time. No matter what the argument you talk about, they will always find a cope to counter it.

If you point out that you're ugly they will say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you show them studies and examples such as this or this they'll say that you're cherrypicking. For some reason, no matter what the study or the example, they are ALL cherrypicks.

In another case, if you say that you're ugly, they'll say "HoW cAn DaNnY dEvItO". In this example they counter their own lie which is that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Because danny devito isn't really ugly right? It's us the ones who think he's ugly, right? (Danny Devito's wife left him at 2012, the same year Tinder came out, and they officially got divorced 4 years later)

And when we point out the heightpill by giving examples such as this or this they'll say that not all girls hate short men.

They call cope on AWALT because, as with any other observed evolutionary pattern, there is no proof that it exists. You'll have to swallow it raw by accepting that All Women Are Like That because foids have been behaving the same way for 300 million years (yes pre-human times count).

"Not All Women Are Like That, so not all girls prefer tall men!" "Not all women are like that so not all girls prefer handsome men!" .

And to the average man who's not yet blackpilled? They tell him to put himself rejection after rejection, without expecting anything in return, and if he expects some results by observing the Sexual MarketPlace they call him an entitled piece of shit.

Debating bluepillers is futile, as a wise man once said: the leaders of the debate don't care to change their mind and admit they are wrong, in actuality the real goal is to: 1. Make me miserable like them, 2. Make me a worker bee, 3. Make me consume, 4. Make me obey, 5. Keep the procreation machine going.

Last edited:
Most ideas are.
Descention is almost never tolerated and that person will get insulted

Cults are a result of successful propaganda, bluepilled people are just well-trained cattle.

There is a saying here in Brazil that a woman's past is the same as restaurant cuisine: if you know, you don't eat.

Bluepill is the way evolution has found to make men have sex, because if they knew the real feminine nature, they would feel deep disgust, they would no longer approach any foid and the human species would be extinct.

Blackpill is not for normies. Blackpill is for us because it is the way we find to alleviate our suffering. But try to stay away from this forum for a while. Bluepill will start to take over your mind.

Hopefully you won't visit SoydIt, read @Master 's pinned post as well as mine .
I know, the mods on Soydit were the biggest brainlets I've ever seen and the current mod is a powerhungry delusional gook.

because short woman can still reproduce.
That link is a suifuel for manlets JFL if someone rants about ugly people, there are people who would find it shallow but if its about being a short man, theres no consolation

Last edited:
I blame socialization.

If you have failed socialization you are outcast.

If you have succeeded at socialization you will be normie, chadlite or chad. BUT there is a catch! You need to adapt a shittone of delusional views to behave properly. Because it is up to establishment to decide what is social and what is antisocial. Just look around and tell me all psychopathic shit you see is how civilized people should behave.

I mean, just look at how Reddit reacts to information about Epstein. They glad names are censored on such platforms as YouTube, they don't question actions of elites, they don't question press of the USA. They are cattle. They are so used to be blind for crimes of the system, they rather find the enemy in lonely outcasted virgins than in human trafficking and reach deviants. They will fight for those very people who percive them as useful idiots.

Establishment is the enemy. Everything they say becomes the religion. That is why NPCs look like a cult.

No gods. No masters. Only man.

View attachment 167400
because short woman can still reproduce.
That link is a suifuel for manlets JFL if someone rants about ugly people, there are people who would find it shallow but if its about being a short man, theres no consolation
Women NEVER think that they have bad genetics. The thought never crosses their mind.

"Not All Women Are Like That, so not all girls prefer tall men!" "Not all women are like that so not all girls prefer handsome men!" .

I’ve said this many times before, and as often as I can, especially to hammer into the heads of lurking bluepillers. So I’ll do it again.

when normie make NAWALT arguments like “just find a girl that likes short guys” or “soke girls are really shallow but u just gotta find one that’s not”..apart from the obvious psychological damage control they usually follow up these arguments with, like saying “bro if she rejected u cause ur not tall enough, she’s just shallow and she’s not even worth your time”, they’re making one extraordinary bold claim: that mate choice criteria varies within a species.

Mate choice criteria does NOT vary within a species.

find me one healthy female of one species Who regards the polar opposite of some attractive trait as attractive, and regards the opposite of it unattractive. like one human woman who exclusively loves short men, the shorter the better, and who regards tall men with the same vitriolic hatred and disgust that normal women regard short men with. Such a woman would be seen as mentally defective.

AFAIK no such example exists. The foid with the cripple boyfriend doesn’t count. There’s other psychological issues at work there, and even if there weren’t, notice how she became famous for her very unusual, divergent mate choice.. nobody would tune in if they were looksmatched. More likely than not, it’s just her method of advertising her fertility. Niche fertility advertisement. Gains orbiters and becomes visible to more chads.

The fundamentals of mate choice criteria do not vary. You’d have to re-engineer DNA at the phylum level to achieve that.

“b-but we’re all different unique specimens. God made us, we’re differen5 from animals, were in a category of our own. Natural laws stopped applying to us sometime in the last 50,000 years! Evolution stopped bro! We’re final form! We’re all spiritual and transcendental and shit now...” ... stfu ape while I drop some blackpill truthbombs on u

Bluepill is a gigadelusion.

“b-but we’re all different unique specimens. God made us, we’re differen5 from animals, were in a category of our own. Natural laws stopped applying to us sometime in the last 50,000 years! Evolution stopped bro! We’re final form! We’re all spiritual and transcendental and shit now...” ... stfu ape while I drop some blackpill truthbombs on u

a living organism that feeds on organic matter, typically having specialized sense organs and nervous system and able to respond rapidly to stimuli.
Additionally, an animal is something that can take a dump or piss. (actual science from when I was at 10th grade).

@RREEEEEEEEE Read the comment typed above by SchrodingersDick.

Last edited: