Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media The Blue Lagoon (1980)

Jmax

Jmax

captive elephant
★★
Synopsis:
A boy and girl are shipwrecked on a tropical island in the South Pacific. The teenagers try to survive without adult guidance, but soon sexual maturity sets in and they get attracted to each other.

View: https://youtu.be/0TEU8yQOPLo

Do you think this kind of relationship is preferable to modern mate selection? Why or why not?

That movie is suicide fuel, you will never fuck virgin JB pussy.

I remember I raged the fuck out when this worthless cunt who's only good for vagina chastised the guy for masturbation of some shit. Bitch would not have survived without him and had the courage to mock him for doing what the fuck he wanted on an uninhabited island. Or maybe it was another film.

"strong and tall and beautiful"

There's a sequel too that stars Mila Jovovich in her prime. I haven't seen either one in quite a while. All I remember is Mila is definitely hotter than Brooke Sheilds.

the could never make a movie like this in 2020

There's a sequel too that stars Mila Jovovich in her prime. I haven't seen either one in quite a while. All I remember is Mila is definitely hotter than Brooke Sheilds.
As if you get to CHOose

My only recollections from that movie is when she menstruates in the water and when the sailor drinks too much and dies with crabs crawling around him.

1024px-Brooke_Shields_%282018%29_%28cropped%29.jpg

How the actress looks like now. The wall is truly pityless.

Very brutal video.

That movie is suicide fuel, you will never fuck virgin JB pussy.
If he grew up into an incel then she wouldn't have fucked him
JFL she would have found a rabid dog on the island and fucked it instead