Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The blackpill will destroy FBIcels

R

Reega8765665

Banned
-
Yes they are indeed browsing this site and doing their everyday job

But atleast one time you've took the extra time to read some blackpill 'banger' threads. And i'm pretty sure you accepted and agreed with blackpill philosophy, dear FBIcels.

That's why this forum is still alive, if FBIcels didn't agreed with our views on women, they'll probably get us banned by the time.

Yeah I’m from FBI and got blackpilled during my observations of this place. It was indeed brutal.

Yeah I’m from FBI and got blackpilled during my observations of this place. It was indeed brutal.
Pretty relatable and specific, but i guess it's going to happen

Pretty relatable and specific, but i guess it's going to happen
In a way it could be seen as the ultimate acceptance and acknowledgement of The Blackpill, someone who's hired to monitor and destroy this place actually awakening to the truth of The Blackpill and realising that he's one of us.

In a way it could be seen as the ultimate acceptance and acknowledgement of The Blackpill, someone who's hired to monitor and destroy this place actually awakening to the truth of The Blackpill and realising that he's one of us.
It's more likely they just go insane and incorporate the blackpill into whatever preexisting beliefs they had. Therefore whatever actions or views they hold after being exposed to the blackpill still wouldn't necessarily be favorable to guys here who believe in spreading the blackpill.

not really we are used to worse stuff :feelstrash:

not really we are used to worse stuff :feelstrash:
Oscar can2

Oh it's you, where have you been for the last 5 months or so? Bin foraging? :feelskek: In any case, welcome back :feelsYall:

Can you give me a girlfriend from one of your adrenochrome farms you known the ones that aren't dead or injured?

Such coincidence

I started posting today, right after lurking in memes for a long time
In that case welcome also :feelsYall: I joined the day this place went live but didn't make a post for about 6 months, I wasn't lurking or anything, just too bust Alcoholmaxxing/coping tbh.

In that case welcome also :feelsYall: I joined the day this place went live but didn't make a post for about 6 months, I wasn't lurking or anything, just too bust Alcoholmaxxing/coping tbh.
Spot on brocel

How is Fox Mulder doing? Are the the X-Files still alive and kicking?

For them it is like living in 1984 with the double think they have to do.
But they are the thought police

Yeah it's going good, man. I appreciate your concern about it.
Awesome. Fox did some good work. The other one just followed him around and took credit for stuff.

wat was your old avi :feelstrash:

58480 dc6329b3be78090761f2d76fdfd66bd8
St Yogacel
301 1
301 1 1
Dating game rodney alcala
Swansonc
IMG 8568A zpsmtq3v6mb 1
Swanson 6

Thinks that's all of them lol. Tbh we never really interacted as such, I'm not in any cliques or cabals here, just keep meself to meself like IRL :feelsokman:

Attachments

• 83560-23e02fb534ea7a7748d9183c3af7fd6f.jpg
    83560-23e02fb534ea7a7748d9183c3af7fd6f.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 6
Hello to the agent who is assigned to me.

I honestly wonder if any low value males working for the FBI have ever browsed here and said at least one time “hey these guys have a point”

@GoffSystemQB

Why do you have to be arrogant, but in a cringe way so everyone would think you're being sarcastic ?
do you think I am arrogant because im higher rank then you greycel?? :feelstrash: :cryfeels: :feelsUgh:

Does any fbicel want to reveal himself and say if he has seen the reality of the blackpill now?

Isn't it true that sometimes FBIcels end up becoming part of who they investigate when undercover?? Like with the mob or with Arabs and shit?

no fbi are leftist soys

FBI aka Foids are Better while Innocent.

I just want this place to exist as long as possible...

Just how many Fbi cels are reading blackpill daily, i'm pretty sure atleast one is agreeing with us at this point