Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "The Blackpill Theory Why Incels Are Right and You Are Wrong" Lukas Castle

• Thread starter DarkStarDownBad
  • Start date
I've owned the book for years.

I have an urge to make a Reddit account & share it, but I'll probably get banned.
I would say there's no point to it unless you share it in black pilled subreddits (idk if there's any), otherwise your post will be deleted within 10 minutes by reddit mods

Based book posting. I always wanted to buy this but was afraid of ending up on a watch list.

My favorite quote:

"Life is a game of inches"

how is it?
It is a cheap paper-back copy. It really only reiterates central points of the blackpill such as hypergamy and male loneliness, I think @Benj-amin 's The Blackpill Bible is a far more comprehensive analysis and composition.

dnr because it's water.

Its not like the average normie is going to read that book.

Even if you'd show them statistics and data they'd rather ignore it. When one has a strong ego then one doesn't want to admit being wrong. They identify with their beliefs

no hate but no one will read this. no one

”Despite what is written in mainstream media, being an ”incel” is not an ideology or a social movement, it is simply a state of being”
A well-conveyed, succinct message.

Saved on the spot.

I've read (Almost) the whole thing.
Obviously a cut above when it comes to understanding incels. But I think they do too much amoralizing. No, we should not throw our hands up and say "it is what it is; it cannot be helped what woman are attracted to and sexually reward! There's nothing good or evil about it"
If you like having civilization -it is evil-! If women are sexually rewarding bad men, and ignoring good men then the society you enjoy will collapse.
People absolutely HATED wolves, to the point of driving them extinct in England iirc. Or maybe it was lions or something. Saying "aw, it's just nature you can't blame the critter for murdering your livelihood, children, and even you sometimes" is a moronic take. People can and do hate "uncontrollable" facets of nature and seek to control it so it aligns with human sensibilities.
You are an absolute fool if you think "it's just nature" is going to deradicalize anyone intelligent. Humans are all about subjugated nature to our purposes.

The current status quo is not going to change
Lol. Lmao, even. Tell that to ISIS occupied territories. Tell that to immigrant occupied areas in western society. Jackass.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back