Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The blackpill shoudlnt become popular tbh

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
People will try to ascend eith surgeries etc and we will have more competition in the SM. I know our smv is very low but the normies and beloe average people will mog us also soon

The world shouldnt know the existent of the blackpill.
What do you think?

it doesnt matter it overs now and then

I don’t know why you’re worrying. The only people who are blackpilled are incels. Normies will never swallow the blackpill.

Vision said:
I don’t know why you’re worrying. The only people who are blackpilled are incels. Normies will never swallow the blackpill.

I dunno. They would probably be feared of getting cucked by chad or high tier normie. They wouldnt for sure not join incels. Rather mgtow

Lol we should first try to better our selves with looksmaxing before worrying about competition

Vision said:
I don’t know why you’re worrying. The only people who are blackpilled are incels. Normies will never swallow the blackpill.

This, normies are too low IQ

faceandlms videos are the most convincing blackill material there is. Anybody who isn't blackpilled after that is doing serious mental gymnastics and coping

I black pilled only my cousin. He looks maxed. I approve his efforts.

ironcrusher38 said:
I black pilled only my cousin. He looks maxed. I approve his efforts.

What is his actual rating? And what was he before looksmaxxing

Allblueeeee said:
What is his actual rating? And what was he before looksmaxxing

From 4-5 to 5-6. He had toptier eye area already. He is jaw and beard maxing. Also gymcelling.

I agree.. and they shouldn't look into autistic lookism theories either, otherwise every girl demands everyone to have "hunter eyes," "eye halo," etc.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I agree.. and they shouldn't look into autistic lookism theories either, otherwise every girl demands everyone to have "hunter eyes," "eye halo," etc.

Every girl already demands those things, they just aren't aware that they do.

josh said:

Exactly

josh said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:

No they don't. Just look at couples all around you, see how many of them have "hunter eyes." Probably zero.

It's already over. I think the entire world should know the truth tbh.

I was all for spreading the Black Pill everywhere, but that basically got us brigaded and banned from cucked Reddit. We have been relentlessly persecuted by the cuckfags ever since, with the closure of Incel Life. I have advocated isolationism since then.