Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The blackpill never ends

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
The blackpill never ends even if you end up getting a girl. She can still end up cheating on you with a better man. Women are only faithful to their hypergamy. Marriage is probably the ultimate blackpill gift because of divorce. Doesn’t matter if your a chad or sub5. Because Even for chad if he gets divorced it didn’t matter how chad he was. He can lose custody of his kids and possibly never see them again. Lose his house , lose your reputation and go into a deep depression.

Blackedpillscience

The Blackpill goes beyond females and can be applied to many different Arenas of Life.

Although it probably hits hardest when it comes to Female Hypergamy and Sexual Selection no doubt.

High school never ends either.

This is also why I believe that this forum's bar of entry is too high and we should accept bitter boomerangcels (how I call "former Incels" returning to inceldom) and boyfriendcels, marriedcels, Etc. these people all have insight in what it's like to ascend only to descend back face-first. :blackpill:

This is also why I believe that this forum's bar of entry is too high and we should accept bitter boomerangcels (how I call "former Incels" returning to inceldom) and boyfriendcels, marriedcels, Etc. these people all have insight in what it's like to ascend only to descend back face-first. :blackpill:
Don’t they usually go mgtow? Because of divorce rape. A lot of them are bluepilled and don’t want to be associated with this group