Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Blackpill never ends - horror monsters being incels

ServusLuciferi

ServusLuciferi

Banned
-
Despite being horrendously blackpilled 2 years ago and trying to muster up the willpower to confront life with my shattered fucking mind (and I have to a great degree, but good god it's so easy to fall down the mountain after climbing it), it seems like it NEVER FUCKING ENDS

I keep discovering new, horrendously fucked up meanings in things that I would have never considered before.

Think about this:
In the 50s-90s, in horror films, one recurring theme was a scary monster that interrupted a beautiful couple from making out or having sex.

This is literally, literally human beings projecting their subconscious hatred (it's subconscious because it's unconscious natural selection that people bury deep within themselves) of below-average looking men in a form that is morally palatable, a form that doesn't make people look horrendously evil.

People want genetic undesirables to die off. We, at a very animalistic level, want beautiful people to reproduce and ugly people to die off, because beautiful people have superior genes. But this created a conflict in the conscious mind of a man who wants their fellow man to succeed and feels gross about judging their worth based on their appearance. In many ways, this artistic expression serves as a way to find biological relief in this unconscious conflict by explaining how they really feel at an animalistic level, but reconciling it with their worldview of a man controlling his own destiny. They satiate that desire to say "NO, we don't want ugliness to reproduce, we don't want anti-social people to reproduce, we want to spit on monsters who interrupt the process of beautiful people fucking", but they dress up the man as a demon, a non-human, an other, in a way that morally satiates them. They aren't REALLY talking about humans, just "spooky monsters!" YES, of course!

Fuck, I can't even watch shit like Friday the 13th or Creature from the Black Lagoon any more. FUCK

I think what's ironic is that man today is so hedonistic and irredeemably juvenile that they have no problem telling you you are evil and deserve to die off by how you look and how tall you are. At least in the 90s they felt guilt about judging you based on your appearance.

What the flying fuck did I do in my past life to get this lot, probably some fucked up shit.

Last edited:
hes high af rn :feelsLSD:

artistic expression serves as a way to find biological relief in this unconscious conflict by explaining how they really feel at an animalistic level
stopped at your freudian brianlet kikery

Chucky was a short, ugly manlet

count orlok vampire GIF