Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Blackpill is Wrong.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
Today when i was on the train, I saw a 5'2 balding Indian dude sitting with a blonde bombshell supermodel-looking woman who was heavily emotionally invested in him. She was smiling at everything he was saying, playing with her hair and overrall showing all the signs of attraction. He didnt even seem rich either, based on the cheap flannel shirt, trackpants and SANDALS he was wearing, so i was surprised to see this as i was under the assumption that women are primarily attracted to looks (and Money).

Also, when i was at the supermarket, I saw a literal dwarf who couldnt be more than 4ft tall, approach a woman with confidence. He told her funny jokes, made her laugh and in general just made her day better via his wonderful charisma, positive attitude and optimistic mindset, after which she became so flattered that she ended up leaving the supermarket with him hand in hand in front of many onlookers who cheered for the happy couple.

FURTHERMORE!

I saw a deformed and disabled guy in a wheelchair with an average looking girlfriend who was cleaning up his drool, i guess the dude must have an amazing personality to be able to attract her so i thought, if he can do it, I can too!

These incidents which contradict the blackpill, really made me re-evaluate my beliefs. It made me think that the blackpill might not be correct after all and that incels are just fools who use online echo-chambers to spout their delusional lack of understanding of reality by blaming their lack of sexual success on women being biologically programmed via thousands of years of evolution to chase men with tall height and with strong cranio facial structure (square jawlines, prominent chins, hunter-eye area, hollow cheekbones etc.). After years of indoctrination, brainwashing and recruitment into the hateful, toxic incel ideology/movement, I will liberate myself from the shackles of misogyny and celebrate my freedom by consuming 2 litres of soylent a day and respecting women for the Queens they are.

Just kidding, none of this happened, I hate women.

Happy April Fools.

Last edited:
Today when i was on the train, I saw a 5'2 balding Indian dude sitting with a blonde bombshell supermodel-looking woman who was heavily emotionally invested in him. She was smiling at everything he was saying, playing with her hair and overrall showing all the signs of attraction. He didnt even seem rich either, based on the cheap flannel shirt, trackpants and SANDALS he was wearing, so i was surprised to see this as i was under the assumption that women are primarily attracted to looks (and Money).

Also, when i was at the supermarket, I saw a literal dwarf who couldnt be more than 4ft tall, approach a woman with confidence. He told her funny jokes, made her laugh and in general just made her day better via his wonderful charisma, positive attitude and optimistic mindset, after which she became so flattered that she ended up leaving the supermarket with him hand in hand in front of many onlookers who cheered for the happy couple.

FURTHERMORE!

I saw a deformed and disabled guy in a wheelchair with an average looking girlfriend who was cleaning up his drool, i guess the dude must have an amazing personality to be able to attract her so i thought, if he can do it, I can too!

These incidents which contradict the blackpill, really made me re-evaluate my beliefs. It made me think that the blackpill might not be correct after all and that incels are just fools who use online echo-chambers to spout their delusional lack of understanding of reality by blaming their lack of sexual success on women being biologically programmed via thousands of years of evolution to chase men with tall height and with strong cranio facial structure (square jawlines, prominent chins, hunter-eye area, hollow cheekbones etc.). After years of indoctrination, brainwashing and recruitment into the hateful, toxic incel ideology/movement, I will liberate myself from the shackles of misogyny and celebrate my freedom by respecting women for the Queens they are.

JFL

happy April fools

I only read the bottom bit tbh

April fools my dude

Fakecel if you go outside during the coronavirus

Didn't read lol but the Title has me thinking,
Tenor 14

It's not over, it's just starting, women becoming woke, and learning to appreciate higher things men have, personality

I only read the bottom bit tbh

I understand you dont have the IQ to read a couple of paragraphs, but why do you say it as if it's some sort of achievement? Like ok we get it, you're a low IQ autistic drooling retard, you want a prize for that?

I understand you dont have the IQ to read a couple of paragraphs, but why do you say it as if it's some sort of achievement? Like ok we get it, you're a low IQ autistic drooling retard, you want a prize for that?
ye

I was like what this madaf...
aaa OK.

Damn, got banned for a April fools thread, it’s over for you

Had to wait until April 2nd to reply to this one.

Good post.