Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR The blackpill is the most brutal knowledge

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
It can take away a mans ambitions and drive. It destroys the view of the world before. It straight up tells you that you either have it or you dont and there is nothing you can do to change reality.

Before that you have a bluepilled view of the world, protecting yourself with copes and blackpill strips everything away. It makes men give up and just lay down and rot.

god sleeping is amazing. whenever i go out of my room to buy cancer sticks i get weird looks and shit. doesn’t help with my anxiety.

god sleeping is amazing. whenever i go out of my room to buy cancer sticks i get weird looks and shit. doesn’t help with my anxiety.
Yeah, i wanna go out to buy something but the people are the only the reason why have to prepare myself mentally everytime because of the dirty or weird looks.

Yeah I don't smoke

but I do drink a lot, I might be an alcoholic in denial

Yeah, i wanna go out to buy something but the people are the only the reason why have to prepare myself mentally everytime because of the dirty or weird looks.
man i am sorry and i relate to that deeply. like i am so nervous and i really need to say to myself “okey time to go”
Yeah I don't smoke

both are “bad” but idc. i think alcohol would fuck me up more mentally tho. but damn do i enjoy a good drink especially if i feel like trash.

both are “bad” but idc. i think alcohol would fuck me up more mentally tho. but damn do i enjoy a good drink especially if i feel like trash.
Yeah I love to drink when I feel like trash. The problem is I feel like trash 24/7. I numb the pain and suffering with alcohol.

I know that game. "I can quit whenever I want, I just don't want to"
Yeah with alcohol I procrastinate like crazy.

Yeah I love to drink when I feel like trash. The problem is I feel like trash 24/7. I numb the pain and suffering with alcohol.
honestly i might do the same when i have an excuse to. prob is that i switch moods allot, one time i am depressed for weeks and than suddenly i feel good again for a few days. annoying as hell.

honestly i might do the same when i have an excuse to. prob is that i switch moods allot, one time i am depressed for weeks and than suddenly i feel good again for a few days. annoying as hell.
I'm not sure how old you are.

I'm 27 and will turn 28 in a few months.

When you're older it's different, the depression becomes more permanent.

If you're young maybe you'll be temporarily depressed, but the older you get the more depression becomes permanent.

It can take away a mans ambitions and drive. It destroys the view of the world before. It straight up tells you that you either have it or you dont and there is nothing you can do to change reality.

Before that you have a bluepilled view of the world, protecting yourself with copes and blackpill strips everything away. It makes men give up and just lay down and rot.
I had no ambition or drive even before taking the blackpill because i was depressed af.

I'm not sure how old you are.

I'm 27 and will turn 28 in a few months.

When you're older it's different, the depression becomes more permanent.

If you're young maybe you'll be temporarily depressed, but the older you get the more depression becomes permanent.
i am 19. man being 28 i can’t imagine how life would be then. but i can see the depression becoming more frequent when you are older. when i was around 16 it started and it’s been getting worse over time. it even led me to do really retarded shit to just feel something different. it’s kind of strange that allot of people are older here and that i am most likely talking to how my future self would feel. i was at a point in live where i would buy lots of stuff to numb the pain a bit but now idc anymore. might collect money for a console or even a pc tho.

i am 19. man being 28 i can’t imagine how life would be then.

I remember when I was 17, I volunteered at a homeless shelter. I met this homeless guy named Derrick who was in his mid 40s. He told me about his life story. He lost his manufacturing job, his wife divorced him and took the kids, he was left bankrupt, and then years later he lost his newer job because of the 2008 financial crash. He was telling me to basically enjoy my youth while I can because when I get older I will become more miserable as a man.

As a 17 year old at that time, I didn't really take him that seriously. 10 years later I now see how prophetic his warning was.

I remember when I was 17, I volunteered at a homeless shelter. I met this homeless guy named Derrick who was in his mid 40s. He told me about his life story. He lost his manufacturing job, his wife divorced him and took the kids, he was left bankrupt, and then years later he lost his newer job because of the 2008 financial crash. He was telling me to basically enjoy my youth while I can because when I get older I will become more miserable as a man.

As a 17 year old at that time, I didn't really take him that seriously. 10 years later I now see how prophetic his warning was.
damn some people really get fucked over. volunteering at a homeless shelter has my mad respects tho, lots of men that got fucked over in live. thanks for warning me tho, i already feel like time is going by to fast, i’ll see if i can make the most out of it and enjoy as much of my stay here as possible.

Cope the gnosticism pill is more brutal. Every incel could have been a God of his own multiverse had the Jewish demiurge not trapped humanity in it's illusion. Permanently trapping Gods into this accursed material reality.

Knowing you cant change anything is both liberating and devastating. At least you know what it is instead of banging your head against the wall wondering what are you doing wrong. Like i did until i found the blackpill, im glad i did.

I get that too. I feel like people can see my sins or negative thoughts or something.

dudeee you say what has been on my mind for so damn long. deeply relatable
Are you also short? Its the only thing I can guess makes people react to me like that

Are you also short? Its the only thing I can guess makes people react to me like that
well average for in the netherlands. so not short. but i have an ugly face so that must be the reason. also autistic so my face looks saggy and emotionless.

well average for in the netherlands. so not short. but i have an ugly face so that must be the reason. also autistic so my face looks saggy and emotionless.
Are people there warm socially? The only strangers that are kind with me here are Mexicans at gas stations and places like that.

Are people there warm socially? The only strangers that are kind with me here are Mexicans at gas stations and places like that.
not really tbh. i never get a warm comfortable feeling around many people. the last stranger that gave me that was a nurse. but that’s about it. many people in stores are cold and boring. many people mind there own business or are to busy with there own minds

Damn, I don't think I can live in the Netherlands.

I can't imagine being constantly mogged by blonde blue-eyed white chads who are taller than 6ft. Even worse if you're an ethnic there.

Doesn't the Netherlands have the tallest men in the world or something? Pure suifuel :feelsbadman:

Fucking granddadcel

Complete bullshit, you are conflating nihilism with defeatism, they aren't the same thing, the black pill is an observation of reality, if you choose to do nothing but LDAR based on that observation, THAT IS 100% YOUR CHOICE

Yeah I don't smoke

We’ll need an expert to tell you if you are or not. @FinnCel thoughts?