Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel the blackpill is spreading boyos

(((technologyreview)))

tenor.gif

a random article doesn't mean shit

Of course it is. I see more places, suprisingly a lot being on reddit, posting blackpilled stuff. You can only deny reality for so long.
tenor.gif

a random article doesn't mean shit
I think it's still speaking the truth. More guys I see even in public are at the least redpilled on women. Even on reddit I see blackpilled posts hit the front page.

And we shall rise from the brink of inceldom to slay the foid filth and make pussy worth fucking again only $10 for slinky dink pua course were we teach young men how to slay pussy with a great sword and a bazooka.

Please read fine print possible jail time and death NO FUCKING REFUNDS GOT IT!

And we shall rise from the brink of inceldom to slay the foid filth and make pussy worth fucking again only $10 for slinky dink pua course were we teach young men how to slay pussy with a great sword and a bazooka.

Please read fine print possible jail time and death NO FUCKING REFUNDS GOT IT!
i like this tho

Its taking to long

>Subject men to sexless and divorced lives.

>Men become violent

>Surprisedpickachu.jpg

Jfl when the article describes it as "male toxicity rising". Like bich wut, women themselves are toxic af to ugly males, men wouldn't be assholes if women weren't in the first place.