Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The blackpill is slowly killing me inside.

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
Taking the redpill allowed me to look at myself in an objective light, and let me reflect on everything that led me to becoming the failure I am today. I took the blackpill as it made me realise just how hopeless it is for me, with my 0.5/10 genetics, aspergers, etc. Learning about women's nature, as well as being treated badly by them made this all too clear. I will end up rotting away without achieving any self fulfilment in my life. It makes me want to LDAR sometimes, and I am losing the will to do anything.

Low effort thread but im sure im not the only one who feels this way

I know the feel brother, just aim for money at this point. remember money = power = women

The blackpill has metastasized itself on every fiber of my being, the symbiosis is now, there is no going back.

Why complain about something like that? So will basically everyone on this forum. More people on this forum will escape inceldom then ever find "achieveing self fulfilment in life". Most normshits don't even get that.

Why complain about something like that? So will basically everyone on this forum. More people on this forum will escape inceldom then ever find "achieveing self fulfilment in life". Most normshits don't even get that.
getting a gf is self fulfilment for me
I know the feel brother, just aim for money at this point. remember money = power = women
im too retarded to earn money

ConsidER othER options.

We've all been there. But look on the bright side, thanks to this forum, we don't have to go through it alone. Not entirely anyway.

My cope is that you can't lose in something you were never allowed to participate in. I mean by your logic I should feel bad for having lost the Tour de France 25 years in a row, idgaf. Fuck Normies

My cope is that you can't lose in something you were never allowed to participate in. I mean by your logic I should feel bad for having lost the Tour de France 25 years in a row, idgaf. Fuck Normies
i have no desire to win the tour de france. I do have a desire for female intimacy.