Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Blackpill is becoming mainstream. Cucktears goes full damage control.

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★

we need to spread this even MORE. we need to awake the youth who already know its damn well BEEN over for their subhuman characteristics, and that stacy fucking chad in the locker room while the incel youth watches anime is NOT going to change. it WONT get better. they will earn the title of supreme betabux, quite literally equivelant to that of a /r/Cuckold commenter who writes "omg thats soo hot youre so lucky your wife does that"

BLACKPILL THEM ALL.

Nah, I don't really care for teencels. They make horribly obnoxious posters half the time. They just post edgy vitriol with no substance, nevermind 90% of the time they turn out to be fakecels or volcels that ascend to fakeceldom.

find a way to spread this shit in high schools

i'm already actively injecting the blackpill into the minds of many virgin high schoolers that i was friends with for years. they laugh so hard when i say incel terminology like "THAT GUY BRUTALLY AMOGS US, ITS OVER, LISTEN BUDDY, THE STACY YOURE CRUSHING ON IS RIDING THE COCK CAROUSEL" and they absolutely accept it as truth, which it inherently is.

spread the blackpill to ANY and ALL virgins you know that are struggling. GIVE THEM THEIR DIGNITY BACK.

MAKE IT VIRAL! MAKE IT VIRALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, I don't really care for teencels. They make horribly obnoxious posters half the time. They just post edgy vitriol with no substance, nevermind 90% of the time they turn out to be fakecels or volcels that ascend to fakeceldom.
While I don't disagree entirely, I still think its good to let them know early. I didn't become blackpilled until about 19 or 20, and wish I had known at 15 or 16.

"Because that guy has every chance of being happy but by exposing to extremist ideologies like “blackpill” incels are making sure he’ll stay miserable and sabotage his own chances at happiness.

That’s why we’re angry."

So apparently we are the reason that he is sad, not because of people in his school or his genetics. Not because people actually beating up, girls avoid dating him and see him as a ugly freak of his looks.

What a joke.

I've actually tried telling an ugly, low-status framecel. All he did was chuckle nervously and say "sure" in that snarky way people do. There is no blackpilling a bluepilled incel, they just refuse to accept it.

All the comments are absolute bullshit. Women don't suffer from bullying, they don't suffer from loneliness and inceldom no matter how ugly or disabled they are. There are no beauty standards for them, there's always a man willing to give them a chance. So the fact that they try to lecture him when they have no idea about the male experience is ridiculous.

I've actually tried telling an ugly, low-status framecel. All he did was chuckle nervously and say "sure" in that snarky way people do. There is no blackpilling a bluepilled incel, they just refuse to accept it.
What did you tell him?

HE'D BE HAPPY IF HE JUST GOT HIS ASS BEAT WHILE HE WAS RESPECTING WOMEN

What are you saying?

RESPECTING WOMEN IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR HAPPINESS YOU MISOGYNIST

What did you tell him?
That his looks will prevent any girl from ever genuinely loving him and that the best he can hope for is to get a female who is just using him for his money once she's old and done whoring around.

aka @Sadness and knajjd

Dont blackpill them until they have truly suffered as an adult. Teencels should focus on ascending. There are a few rare cases when it's over tho

correct.

They'd rather have them be delusional and constantly disappointed.

You're literally fucking yourself over by browsing incel forums before turning 18.

All roads lead to the blackpill. Btw it's not like we reach out to people with the blackpill. Their experiences cause them to find us

All roads lead to the blackpill. Btw it's not like we reach out to people with the blackpill. Their experiences cause them to find us
Thats why it cant be stopped.

Hey! I'm 15 too! :D