Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill the blackpill is beautiful

N

nymph

lower than trash bc at least trash gets recycled
★★
yes, this sounds quite oxymoronic, but let me explain.

when an individual first swallows the blackpill it destroys them sending into a deep depression. However, when you reach that low point, where everything you believed in is destroyed, u have the chance to rebuild your entire neutral network, in terms of the way you think, perceive information, as well as allowing for much deeper critical thinking, and analysis of your environment. Me personally after taking the black pill i have been able to rebuild my self into a much more well informed, critical thinker, who really evaluates things more than any other people as a result, ik how to avoid getting destroyed by foids and also evaluate what is the best logical process for ascension

even before the blackpill I suffered
say that I knew that something in my life was different than the others the blackpill was a Eureka I could understand that I was just ugly and that the foids were monsters without soul

ik how to avoid getting destroyed by foids
doesn't work when the people you need to interact in your workplace humiliate you everyday for been ugly

even before the blackpill I suffered
say that I knew that something in my life was different than the others the blackpill was a Eureka I could understand that I was just ugly and that the foids were monsters without soul

I thought I was just not that socially skilled and somehow unlucky before the blackpill.