Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Blackpill is basically just the Redpill before it got hijacked by normies.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
If you look at old school incel sites like puahate and sluthate they were even more blackpilled than this site yet everything was just called the redpill. The term blackpill didn't even exist back than and yet everything that's been said here was already known. So what's going to happen when normies hijack the term blackpill? Are we going to start calling it the voidpill now?

Tbh idk what colors we can use. Black sounds like ultimate thing

I can see where you are coming from, I partially agree though. The red pill is associated with MRA's, which want to change the system. How can incels change a system they weren't even invited in the first place?

Void is more depressing than black.
I can see where you are coming from, I partially agree though. The red pill is associated with MRA's, which want to change the system. How can incels change a system they weren't even invited in the first place?
It's only associated with MRA because they hijacked the term.

yes it just has a very catchy feel to it and doesn't feel forced like the whitepill for example

Tbh i reckon we should stick with the color context

All of the have a color before pill
Wrong. There's racepill, heightpill, framepill….etc

So what do you plan to do when normies hijack the term blackpill?

Wrong. There's racepill, heightpill, framepill….etc

So what do you plan to do when normies hijack the term blackpill?
Tbh. Nothing, the same way they hijacked the term chad and incel.

Tbh. Nothing, the same way they hijacked the term chad and incel.
So why are we calling it the blackpill instead of the redpill as it was originally intended?

There should be an infinite void pill.

If you look at old school incel sites like puahate and sluthate they were even more blackpilled than this site yet everything was just called the redpill.
Exactly! The Red Pill was today's "Black Pill". It meant that you could see reality clearly, in all its brutality. But, somewhere along the way, the Red Pill was co-opted by PUA's and coping MGTOW's. That's why it was necessary to create the "Black Pill".

This is the last place ugly genetic trash people can go to. Normies took over all of our copes. They ruined video games, they ruined dnd, they ruined memes, they ruined card games, they ruined chans, they ruined anime, they ruined manga, they ruined anime conventions, they ruined livestreams, they ruined it all. Normies have already stolen tons of stuff we say. Back when ldar became popular on lookism the misc/bodybuilding people took it and made it their own. They didn't realize that those places took it from lookism and the people banned the word lookism so nobody could say where it came from.

If you look at old school incel sites like puahate and sluthate they were even more blackpilled than this site yet everything was just called the redpill. The term blackpill didn't even exist back than and yet everything that's been said here was already known. So what's going to happen when normies hijack the term blackpill? Are we going to start calling it the voidpill now?
Cope.

Original redpill always downplayed the importance of looks, even before the normie invasion. They always emphasizes on "lifting" and "game".

Eh, kind of but there is an important difference:

The red pill contained hope. Red pillers believers they could change themselves and succeed.
The black pill contains no hope. You cannot win, you were born to lose. Your looks cannot be fixed. Rope.

Last edited:
After reddit trp and mgtow raped the term it was renamed

Cope.

Original redpill always downplayed the importance of looks, even before the normie invasion.

Prove it.

They always emphasizes on "lifting" and "game".

The misc doesn't count.

The red pill contained hope. Red pillers believers they could change themselves and succeed.
The black pill contains no hope. You cannot win, you were born to lose. Your looks cannot be fixed. Rope.

No one spouted hope back in the puahate/sluthate days. The "Redpillers" that believed they could change themselves were PUA infiltrators.
After reddit trp and mgtow raped the term it was renamed
So what happens when they rape the term blackpill? Renaming the redpill to blackpill just because it got hijacked is a cucked decision.

Last edited:

I think that's the nihilism pill. The real black pill is that the only way to gain ascendance is through sheer willpower and violence. The cope is the fact that no matter how angry we are on the inside we can't summon the willpower to commit violence. It only takes a couple sparks to set a fire there is enough shit in the western world for men to be pissed off about. The real blackpill is the fact that nobody has the goddamn balls to do anything about it......

I think that's the nihilism pill. The real black pill is that the only way to gain ascendance is through sheer willpower and violence. The cope is the fact that no matter how angry we are on the inside we can't summon the willpower to commit violence. It only takes a couple sparks to set a fire there is enough shit in the western world for men to be pissed off about. The real blackpill is the fact that nobody has the goddamn balls to do anything about it......

The black pill is the fact that you’ll never be wanted by a foid. Even if you become a rapefugee, that won’t cure the pain in your soul, because you’re just UGLY and no foid would ever WANT you.

The black pill is the fact that you’ll never be wanted by a foid. Even if you become a rapefugee, that won’t cure the pain in your soul, because you’re just UGLY and no foid would ever WANT you.
Who cares about foids if we can become gods through violence. We can just rape them and keep them as slaves. I'm talking about in an ideal world where we all man up in this fantastical maneuver and just actually start doing instead of saying this would already be over. If I can't be wanted then so be but I will then just force my will and manipulate. I don't care then if the real blackpill is that we will never find true companionship then we can just make a sex slave and play sicko make believe. The blackpill can send your mind down some dark rabbit holes you probably shouldn't explore too frequently.

Agreed tbh that normies stole the term redpill and gave it more bluepilled meaning. The original term bluepill and redpill came from the movie matrix, if not for that movie we wouldn't be called blackpilled or redpilled. /r/redpill might have as well ruined it or whatever cucked site applied that term. Normies should've gotten blackpill and our pill would be red, that would be way more accurate according to the movie and to the situation itself, as if blackpill and bluepill contrasts are great where as redpill and bluepill are somewhat close related thanks to normies grabbing the term, incels at some point of time inventing the word "blackpill". Tbhtbh ded srs

Prove it.

The misc doesn't count.

No one spouted hope back in the puahate/sluthate days. The "Redpillers" that believed they could change themselves were PUA infiltrators.

So what happens when they rape the term blackpill? Renaming the redpill to blackpill just because it got hijacked is a cucked decision.
They already stolen it.

look at this channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvaHgYcWAAcn5D54w4Dqezg

Hes already promoting a book called "the day of the rope"

Heres a video of him

Cant wait for flatearthers telling people they cant swallow the blackpill:rolleyes:

They are already hijacking it, many "incels" are just people who fuck girls they are not totally happy with (which doesn't even necessarily mean ugly girls.) In the Italian incel community they even talk about it openly, exchanging photos and shit, while still calling themselves incels and blackpilled, that's why I came over here. I suspect this happens in other communities too.

The human eye can see roughly 7 million colors so we have nothing to worry about.
And even if they hijack those colors, we can use wavelengths that human eyes can't even see like ultraviolet or infrared.

In optics, black is the absence of color. In printing, it's all colors combined.

This is the last place ugly genetic trash people can go to. Normies took over all of our copes. They ruined video games, they ruined dnd, they ruined memes, they ruined card games, they ruined chans, they ruined anime, they ruined manga, they ruined anime conventions, they ruined livestreams, they ruined it all. Normies have already stolen tons of stuff we say. Back when ldar became popular on lookism the misc/bodybuilding people took it and made it their own. They didn't realize that those places took it from lookism and the people banned the word lookism so nobody could say where it came from.
And its not even chads... its normies.

No normies hijacked redpill,not blackpill. blackpill is not made for them

No normies hijacked redpill,not blackpill. blackpill is not made for them
yeah that's why they spam personality and NT meme on blackpilled sites...

by infiltration

This is the most retarded redpill I've ever heard.

What can you really fucking do when even low tier women get 1000 matches in a few days?

Every woman with a pulse basically can pick and choose from an infinte parade of young men.

No amount of self-improvement will beat that

Redpillers do believe in Lookism, but they cope in other ways and downplay its importance.

They'll never consider surgerymaxxing like us for example, because they believe they can "compensate" that by just gymmaxxing and money/statusmaxxing. Both can work to just slay foids for a while (after putting a MASSIVE effort), but it doesn't work for LTR.

Meanwhile Chads just need their natural looks to get everything "Redpillers" wish for, even without Gymmaxxing. That's why maybe surgerymaxxing is more effective in the long run.

Maybe all of these are the case because most Redpillers are already normie-looking to begin with.

Last edited:
Redpillers do believe in Lookism, but they cope in other ways and downplay its importance.

They'll never consider surgerymaxxing like us for example, because they believe they can "compensate" that by just gymmaxxing and money/statusmaxxing. Both can work to just slay foids for a while (after putting a MASSIVE effort), but it doesn't work for LTR.

Meanwhile Chads just need their natural looks to get everything "Redpillers" wish for, even without Gymmaxxing. That's why maybe surgerymaxxing is more effective in the long run.

Maybe all of these are the case because most Redpillers are already normie-looking to begin with.

puahate was all about calling out PUA and confidence bullshit. Surgery was one of the most talked about topics and they never used the term blackpill.

They already stolen it.
this is the start, it's already being used on 4chan and in fringe circles. soon it will trickle down to mainstream and eventually will lose all its original meaning.

puahate was all about calling out PUA and confidence bullshit. Surgery was one of the most talked about topics and they never used the term blackpill.
Puahate had mostly Incels, so it makes sense they would consider surgery.

But yeah, normies are much more organized than we are and that helped them to reshape the meaning of the Redpill. The Redpill had way more lookism based topics in the beginning and that got lost after cucked men and betabuxxers hijacked it.
When I talk about redpillers, I actually talk about those Reddit TRP dudes and MRA dudes.