Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Blackpill has empowered me

C

Confessor

Banned
-
My curry parents are abusing me verbally for telling them to fuck off during my gaming session. For five days a week all I do is wake up at 6, go to college, study and do assignments. That most of my life. All I get is two fucking days of relaxing and doing my hobbies. These mofos have an issue with even that. Fuck these dickwads. They scream at me if I ask them anything during their relaxing time but have the gall to ask me to do all chores for them when I am relaxing during the only time I get in a week. These dickwads are full of gaslighting and fearmongering. They say I will never amount to anything in life(filthy rich coming from the mofos deep in debt). What they don't realize is that I know already that it is over for me. No matter how much money I make or what job I get I will have shit quality life since no woman will want to be with me. I can say for 100% Poor men with wives are way more happier than lonely rich men. Poor slum dwellers in India don't off themselves due to loneliness and unhappiness like Rich first world incels do. So I find it hilarious that these mofos are threatening me with destitution. If anything quiting all studymaxxing and careermaxxing shit will allow me to NEET and rot all day peacefully.

A few years back not completing college or getting a good job would have terrified me, now I have no fucking fears at all. When you realize it's over for your lineage you become a lot less afraid of most things.

Blackpill sets you free, embrace it

I can say for 100% Poor men with wives are way more happier than lonely rich men. Poor slum dwellers in India don't off themselves due to loneliness and unhappiness like Rich first world incels do.
Yup.

You're right dude the world sold us fucking lies & fairy tales

Meanwhile rich chads fucks stacies on a yacht

You're right dude the world sold us fucking lies & fairy tales
Your crush is being fucked in an alleyway by drug addicted chad

Your crush is being fucked in an alleyway by drug addicted chad
I don't have any crush anymore I'd fuck anything with a vagina that move

yeah me too I wouldn't fuck a landwhale tbh jfl
Landies are gross shitting machines and they have so many walkers(flabs) You CANT find the hole

Landies are gross shitting machines and they have so many walkers(flabs) You CANT find the hole
facts they smell so bad :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

yet chad or the average normie is willing to go thru the fat & shit smell