Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Blackpill goes mainstream! Work on yourself at 1-800 GET THERAPY!

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

His name's Air Bud, and he's shredding our defense
★★★★★
I'm ashamed to say how far I read through this, thinking it was a mainstream news article about blackpill truth. :ahegao:

But eventually the penny dropped, they are just trying to sell counselling and therapy...

I'm ashamed to say how far I read through this, thinking it was a mainstream news article about blackpill truth. :ahegao:

View attachment 647195

But eventually the penny dropped, they are just trying to sell counselling and therapy...

Looks like gaslighting

"Men need to address skill deficits to meet healtier relationship expectations" :soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Not wanting a whore who has 30+ body count is an "unhealthy" expectation :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Not wanting some single mom roastie is an "unhealthy expectation" :soy::soy::soy:

Article that says that men make up 62% of dating app users, but then tells men to address the "skill deficit".... bitch, what skill, there's a clear pussy deficit and you just said it yourself. Also, 62% is a very lowball number, in reality it's close to 75-25 if you get rid of all the fake bots and women who are just there for attention.

"Healthy relationship standards", the person who wrote this gibberish hasn't seen the quality of mentally ill tattoo-covered broken purple hair fat single mothers on the platform, there's nothing healthy about them.

They want to sell therapy? Sure, give me monthly government-funded disability checks and I'll play your game :feelshaha:

You won't ever see BP painted in a truthfull way in those kind of sites

One dropped penny for counciling is too much bro.

Just keep the penny.

I hope its pre-82 copper!

View attachment 647195

The revolution is now! We will rise up and exterminate all bluepillers will be exterminated and we will rape as many Stacies as possible (in video game!) :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: