Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The blackpill does apply to everything in life

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-

this thread is giga- cope

Looks affect EVERYTHING in life, it is no coincidence that the vast majority of incels are complete losers in life outside of romance. Looks effect your friends, opportunities, your grades, everything.

If you're attractive, people will be more inclined to be your friend, help you, listen to you, give you opportunities and more.
If you're unattractive, people will tend to ignore you, try to get you out of their life as fast as possible and will never give you 2nd chances.

I am a loser at everything tbh

Genetics affect your quality of life and choices.

To know the blackpill is to experience the blackpill. The guy who posted that seems like he simply only reads about it and never experiences it irl. I wonder why :waitwhat:

Last edited:
MAJOR COPE

BlackPill is all about how your looks affect dating. Everything else is a cope.

Most incels are confused with the definition of BlackPill just like IT are confused with the definition of Incels.

I do research in STEM and looks have 0 significance over your success in your field.

Most nobel prize winners are truecels.

You are just looking for excuses to rot.
Hurr durr I procrastinate cuz muh BlackPill is a major fucking COPE

MAJOR COPE

Most incels are confused with the definition of BlackPill just like IT are confused with the definition of Incels.

I do research in STEM and looks have 0 significance over your success in your field.

bluepill garbage, those people are winners IN SPITE of being ugly. An attractive person in STEM is going to be given more chances and opportunities than an ugly student. Just ignore loneliness, isolation, bullying and economics bro :soy: being ugly only effects dating
MAJOR COPE

Last edited:
An attractive person in STEM is going to be given more chances and opportunities than an ugly student.

JFL at this cope :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
90% of math grads are incels and low tier normies. 99% of them are men. Hardly any women or Chad in a Pure Math PhD programme. If you really think an attractive person will get more chances than you're coping boyo. Almost every man is a low tier normie at best barring a few exceptions.
I can literally name 100 mathematicians on top of my head and literally 80% of them are low tier normies. The rest 20% are normies.

JFL if you think Chads and Staceys are studying Complex Representation Theory or reading books on Algebraic Geometry. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

height especially is everything. People just dont respect manlets. As a short man height will almost definetely affect the rate at which you get promotions and bonuses, you're bluepilled if you think just hard work will get you there, when there are guys that work just as hard as you do and they are taller and more gl than you.

this thread is giga- cope

Looks affect EVERYTHING in life, it is no coincidence that the vast majority of incels are complete losers in life outside of romance. Looks effect your friends, opportunities, your grades, everything.

If you're attractive, people will be more inclined to be your friend, help you, listen to you, give you opportunities and more.
If you're unattractive, people will tend to ignore you, try to get you out of their life as fast as possible and will never give you 2nd chances.
also it's hard to do anything productive or be motivated when nobody loves you and you're depressed as fuck 24/7

MAJOR COPE

Major cope. You're just trying to cope by convincing yourself you still have meaning and worth when you don't. I'm a PHD and my life still terrible.

You're just trying to cope by convincing yourself you still have meaning and worth when you don't.

:feelstastyman: Mensa_Iqcel Jfl what that asswipe name I know you've got to be trolling.

Yeah I agree that apart from sex everything else is cope but that doesn't mean your copes can't be meaningful. I've done some pretty meaningful works in my life and I'm still very young. So yeah keep on projecting:soy:

Tldr:; Keep crying for me you utter dog:dab::feelsLSD::feelsYall:

Blackpill is everywhere

:feelstastyman: Mensa_Iqcel Jfl what that asswipe name I know you've got to be trolling.

Yeah I agree that apart from sex everything else is cope but that doesn't mean your copes can't be meaningful. I've done some pretty meaningful works in my life and I'm still very young. So yeah keep on projecting:soy:

Tldr:; Keep crying for me you utter dog:dab::feelsLSD::feelsYall:

Keep crying,

you're literally a larping troll on an incelforum. You're more pathetic than us btw.

Major cope. You're just trying to cope by convincing yourself you still have meaning and worth when you don't. I'm a PHD and my life still terrible.
Uncucked non-chad lives have way more meaning than cuck and whore lives. It's low t to think you're worthless just for not meeting the expectations of useless western rosties because you're not a chad.

MAJOR COPE

I am brainlet