Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The blackpill book and Society's BS

BenBerger

BenBerger

Captain
★★★★
This one quote that touched me the most from the book “Blackpill Theory: why incels are right & you are wrong” by Dr. Castle: “It (inceldom) is a ticking time bomb because our current society functions as long as men operate under the illusion that they can advance their lot in life through hard work and social conformity.”

The whole fucking human civilization is built on bullshiting man into illusions that they would reach happiness only if they keep running like a hamster in a wheel. Just like the Matrix movie men are the energy cells of the machine which is the society. The blackpill is brutal and it might make you rope but it is the only way to freedom from society's BS.

This one quote that touched me the most from the book “Blackpill Theory: why incels are right & you are wrong” by Dr. Castle: “It (inceldom) is a ticking time bomb because our current society functions as long as men operate under the illusion that they can advance their lot in life through hard work and social conformity.”

The whole fucking human civilization is built on bullshiting man into illusions that they would reach happiness only if they keep running like a hamster in a wheel. Just like the Matrix movie men are the energy cells of the machine which is the society. The blackpill is brutal and it might make you rope but it is the only way to freedom from society's BS.

glad you liked that quote brother.

google play just approved my ebook for their service today, so im pretty excited about that!

it has been satisfying to see these HUGE corporate services (amazon and google) displaying an open-mind to the blackpill. i was worried they would not allow the publishing of the book although the material is not "toxic" or "misogynistic" whatsoever.

glad you liked that quote brother.

google play just approved my ebook for their service today, so im pretty excited about that!

it has been satisfying to see these HUGE corporate services (amazon and google) displaying an open-mind to the blackpill. i was worried they would not allow the publishing of the book although the material is not "toxic" or "misogynistic" whatsoever.
Pure LIFE FUEL

Yeas yeas... The bomb ticks indeed. So keep working guys
Continue to spread BlackPill. We will win. For sure.
Pure LIFE FUEL
We are not in vain. We are running forse of collapse.

It reminds me of the worker's struggles in the 19th century. Incels and MGTOW are men on strike, and such they can make the corporate leaders change their attitudes toward men and make the working market more favorable for men.
But, I don't think we should buy this. Instead, let the system collapse and renew itself probably with automation. But even if they automate everything they need someone to buy the products. Here UBI and shit like this come into play.

This struggle is so important.

Shalom and hag Hanukah sameah.

Social conformity can work, if you're also lucky and have good genetics.

Social conformity can work, if you're also lucky and have good genetics.
Incels will change the meaning of conformity and create a new notion of conformity thus renewing society into a better one.

Jfl at writing a book about incels, most don't know about us and those that know use us as boogeyman and wouldn't care

Honestly I doubt the corporations even know what the word Blackpill means, so you’re currently in the clear.

We are the enlightened

Its True, but "social conformity" can change over time. The blackpill is exactly what changes it.