Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The blackpill are like weeds in the subconscious brain, but only some have the power, courage, diligence to pull them out into open light (conscious).

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Harsh truths are like roots/ weeds in soil. But not eveyrone wants to pull them out from the gravel, and soil.
Even though it would be better, some people want to just artificially dress up and cover up the issues aruond them since they'd rather do that than face the struggle and exertion of getting hte roots underneath the soil.
Whereas I want a more thorough quality to my garden of existence, and so there you go.
Sometimes some weeds are buried underneath heavy and sharp rocks and so people will unroot them on easy soil, but won't unroot the others in deeper issues.
When you point out roots/ weeds are present people just choose to run away, or cover it up, or act like it's something else.

The same applies to the consciousness and subconsciousness of the human brain.
Where the surface/ open light represents the conscious mind, and the soil/ gravel represents the subconscious.
Roots = Harsh reality.
We all know harsh reality exists subconsciously (in the soil/ subconscious). And the greater the issue becomes the more it'll grow into places on the surface (conscious mind). It will grow so much sometimes it'll be impossible to just keep buried. So he will need to get a weed whacker (coping mechanism) but unless they are unrooted/ understood, then they will keep coming. You will need a shovel (will to black pill) to get them out and uproot them.
Some people are too afraid to unroot the soil. And when a root comes up and shows itself, people just kick it back down instead of taking the effort to root it up and think over it/ ruminate over it. And then the problem grows the less they think about it.
My dad is someone who has just put rocks over the soil that has the roots/ weeds of harsh reality. And they will continue to grow to the point of being so widespread/ difficult that he will have a hard time coping and kicking them back down into the soil anymore.

Last edited:
This is a good way of summarizing it. I particularly like the way how you described how some choose to run away, it resembles something crucial in our society.