Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The blackpill and redpill saved me as an isolated person.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Imagine me getting a job and not knowing how social dynamics and relationships work. Like now i know that every girl at work probably has a chad bf or has her eyes on one and will get me fired if i ask her out.

I remember the last job i worked at almost 3 years ago i was making small talk to this sheboon in the lunch break room not even knowing she probably had a boyfriend. Idk, she was fat so i was thinking she probably didn’t. Maybe shoot my shot with her. I left a few days later. I gave two fucks.

My cunt mother wouldn’t get up to take me to work and we were moving so i had to quit my job. Too much stress at the time and wanted to work online again. I should’ve gotten a new one and continued working and got me a bank account setup. Would’ve probably saved me.

Oh yes and moved again a few months later after a family member fucked us over. 2020 was one of the most stressful and eventful years of my life, and the world too.

Having a job would’ve helped me a lot.

Anyways atleast i have that knowledge now to not struggle so hard with learning how humans work.

Imagine how confused i’d be without learning all this shit online. I’d probably be bullied again without knowing what i did wrong.

Last edited:
good
now go and learn how does this thing work

fucking hell i need to find another apprentice this one is useless
this is a graphics card from 2005, old as fuck
Yeah graphics card i ment

The blackpill teaches you one important lession: its not your fault. Bluepillers and redpillers always want to pretend that your social standing and your relationships are in your control but in the end they are not and if you pretend like they are you will just become depressed and anxious. Realizing the lack of power I had over these things made me a lot less depressed and, ironically, less hateful. The truth is once you fully accept the blackpill you just see the world for what it is and you don't judge it as much. It is just how it is and you have to learn to accept it. Normies always pretend that blackpillers are all gonna go ER but in the end the ones that do that are mainly just the ones that had to suffer the most under this society and then couldn't handle the additional pain of having to process the blackpill. Digesting the blackpill after taking it is painful but it is a necessary medicine for any incel to live at least a somewhat decent life.

@PointOfNoReturn

The blackpill saved me in terms of human interaction. I don't think about when I'm actually going about my daily interactions but I always notice when someone is treated differently due to their looks, height, race or any other factor.

Imagine me getting a job and not knowing how social dynamics and relationships work. Like now i know that every girl at work probably has a chad bf or has her eyes on one and will get me fired if i ask her out.

I remember the last job i worked at almost 3 years ago i was making small talk to this sheboon in the lunch break room not even knowing she probably had a boyfriend. Idk, she was fat so i was thinking she probably didn’t. Maybe shoot my shot with her. I left a few days later. I gave two fucks.

My cunt mother wouldn’t get up to take me to work and we were moving so i had to quit my job. Too much stress at the time and wanted to work online again. I should’ve gotten a new one and continued working and got me a bank account setup. Would’ve probably saved me.

Oh yes and moved again a few months later after a family member fucked us over. 2020 was one of the most stressful and eventful years of my life, and the world too.

Having a job would’ve helped me a lot.

Anyways atleast i have that knowledge now to not struggle so hard with learning how humans work.

Imagine how confused i’d be without learning all this shit online. I’d probably be bullied again without knowing what i did wrong.
You, my friend, are very enlightened.

fucking hell i need to find another apprentice.. i shall aspire endlessly until i find the one...
You already have.. at last... found the one... CHOSEN.. for the job.

The redpill gave me hope many years ago and then the blackpill truly opened my eyes like Neo. You can become bluepilled even after taking the redpill, like Cypher's betrayal in the matrix. But there's no going back from the blackpill

redpill didnt do shit.