Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The blackpill according to normies

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Last edited:
My success rate when approaching women is 2/3 of the time
:dafuckfeels: either gigachad or only approaching the ugliest of foids

My success rate (...) When back in the day it was like 1/15
Absolute mogger
Fat=Fakecel
That means you could pull 500 million people, about 250 million women.
That's a big harem buddy

1/15 wasn't bad if it was cold approach.
2/3 is a flat out lie unless he only approaches foids who lick their lips at him

Just drop the glasses, buy better clothes and get a haircut :bluepill::soy::soy::soy:
Sad. does not matter how much i try to change or improve nothing chances. But there are people aroud that can have better lifes with only a hair cut.
Why god hates me ?

Just drop the glasses, buy better clothes and get a haircut :bluepill::soy::soy::soy:

That's what normies think when they say looks matter :feelskek:
It’s possible, he maybe was chadlite and had those factors suppressing his attractiveness. So when he got rid of them, the chad potential started hittin

blackpill is slowly spreading everywhere, and nothing can stop it. No amount of “muh hate speech” or “incels are terrorists” propaganda will hide the truth.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/yio6jb/its_crazy_how_much_looks_make_a_difference/

That's what normies think when they say looks matter :feelskek:

This post straight up reads like a woman wrote it as a larp to push their own viewpoint and reinforce this kind of nonsense.

That or this is a guy who’s a straight up Chad but he was a tubby lard ass acne ridden bastard or something before.