Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The blackpill about working - no lowIQ spammercels allowed

the.oracle

the.oracle

There is no happiness - only pleasure or pain.
★★★★
So, yesterday I was talking with my grandmother about this matter and later on a fellow .is user came up to me with the same subject, which made me gather some of my thoughts about it. Please hear me out.

We all know the job market is fucked and is consistently getting worse for a majority of people, skilled or unskilled, but here are some of the underlying reasons on why we could be on the verge of a total destruction of the job market and why we're already fucked beyond repair.

From the dawn of times, the necessity of humans have stayed the same, survival and reproduction. Anything that is actually necessary for these goals are natural resources, which includes foids reproductive bodies.

The gathering of natural resources, then, were the first fields of development that were touched by technology, from the birth of agriculture, livestock management, minerals, wood and water extraction, and protection from external natural environment and other human threats (war, conquest, pillaging, etc).

This, in turn, led humans to be able to have "leisure", and from then we started to make up surrogate activities (hope you all have read uncle Ted), such as all of the humanities field and actually even technological fields that go beyond the satisfaction of basic human needs, such as unnecessary technology.

In this way, manual and actual useful work (non-surrogate) became less and less needed and looked down upon (see for instance people migrating from rural to urban areas, exponentially increased with the birth of industries and development of capitalism, etc), and "less qualified" people (non-bullshit, non-surrogate works) have gotten worse and worse payment, work hours and social value.

In the beginning there were few doctors, lawyers, philosophers, politicians, historians, etc, because it was not possible for everyone to do those jobs, most people had to do manual and actual work that provides basic necessities for humans, but increasingly the surrogate jobs became the ones that are actually looked up to as noble and necessary for human development, which is bullshit.

But now, technology has advanced so much that even surrogate jobs are not being needed anymore. Not only because of technological development in those fields, but because the technological development of manual work has advanced so much that now everybody can become a doctor, lawyer, philosopher, politician, historian, HR worker, programmer, etc etc.

These fields, in turn, have become increasingly obsolete and overcrowded with "qualified" people, which is why a basic degree no longer means anything, even fields such as medicine are becoming overcrowded with professionals (not to mention many medical fields are actually surrogate, because many of these services are not actually necessary for a natural and good physical health).

These same jobs, on the other way, require less and less people to actually do it, most of the tasks can now be done by AI and technology and the job of 10 people can now be done by one.

The IT/programming field is a good example of how jobs became increasintly "[UWSL][UWSL]planned obsolescence" or maybe it's unplanned, but new fields of work actually go away faster than old ones. It took many decades for industrial manufacturing jobs to became obsolete and automatized, meanwhile it took a few years for the IT field to become overcrowded and start to pay shit wages and long work hours for meaningless tasks and actual technological inovation.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Even worse, you can try to learn a new skill and enroll in a course, but by the end of it, it could probably be already outdated and overcrowded. I've seen this in the recent years and decades, every new trend becomes quickly overcrowded, with access to information, everyone can now what the new trend is and try to do it themselves, and really fast those fields become like any other shit job.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]"Qualified" surrogate work is going to be (and already is in most cases) the new wageslavery. I can say that about my own field of work (law). In my country the field is heavily overcrowded and has shit wages for 95% of workers, going even beyond "low skilled jobs" work hours, not to count the stress, depression and lack of actual contribution to development involved in such surrogate meaningless jobs.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

But now that even those "high skill" qualified jobs[UWSL][UWSL] are becoming obsolete and less and less people are being able to find a job at these fields (even less so an actual good job there), we also can't go back to manual and natural jobs as those we did in the beginnings of human development, because they're not needed anymore.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]That's why commies want to push the universal basic income, it's because they know the vast majority of people will not even have shit low skill jobs to do, because all fields have been automatized. You're not special because you became a doctor, lawyers, philosopher, artist, etc, there are tens of millions of those all around and you only need a few of those to get the engine running, these fields will pay less and less and will be done in worse conditions, and no social value will be attached to them.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]For instance, you can see that some decades ago, people would consider that you achieved something by managing to get into those fields, but now it's nothing special, nobody cares and nobody is interested in you just because you have a "good" surrogate regular job.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Now, we're entering a "post-surrogate" society, where neither low skilled nor high skilled jobs are necessary.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]This is why virtual reality (in which I would include social media and other non-physical means of interaction) is now being pushed as the new panacea. You are no longer needed for anything, so now the only meaning you can achieve is to become "something relevant" in this virtual reality where all humans natural needs have been taken care of.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]It explains why you can gain so much more money by being famous on youtube, social media and onlyfans instead of being a high-skilled doctor, lawyer, engineer, etc etc, which are already types of "bullshit" surrogate jobs, and it goes even less so compared to low-skilled job, which has already been for subhumans for a long time, but now even subhumans are not being able to get these jobs because they exist less and less.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]But, the clownish aspect of this is that that this lack of need for human existence make humans sick to the head (no shit).[/UWSL][/UWSL]

This whole circumstance only proves what Ted could see, meaning comes from fulfilling actual needs, and if you can be socially valued by being able to provide/achieve these needs, you could maybe have a shot at having a wholesome existence.

When you don't need to fight for your survival, you start to have to make up a rational motive for doing so, but as we all know, there is no deeper meaning to life other than achieving our own biological needs[UWSL][UWSL], and thus the value of each human being is increasingly decreasing.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

I believe actual meaning to an individual's life can only become from a "need", it can't be made up and trying to make up a rational reason for your existence will inevitably lead to existential dread and lack of fulfillment, I think we call all see this happening in our reality.

[UWSL][UWSL]Where will this lead us? I don't know. I don't know how humans can live in a post-surrogate society, and for sure this society will not have a place for many of them, which might be the reason why governments push for the decrease of human population and reproductive rates, it's because there will be no place for the upcoming generations.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Maybe when we are fully [/UWSL][/UWSL]developed into a post-surrogate, post-scarcity world, all of virtual reality and virtual activities will become irrelevant and obsolete. In my opinion, though, it already was from the beginning. It was already a cope made up by human reason to try to replace the lack of meaning brought to us by the development of technology and, first, the lack of need for non-surrogate activities, and second, the further lack of need even for these surrogate activities which are supposed to bring humans to a deeper level of development and human cohesion (we all now the contrary was true, again, read Ted K).

I have my own plans of dealing with this reality if I am to live a few years or decades longer, but i'm not sure it will turn out good for me and for many incels for that matter.

[UWSL][UWSL]Do any of you have any other aspects of this that I might be missing on? I'd like to hear your thoughts on the matter.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Yeah, you know I read that shit
thanks for the bump, i don’t care about you either. move on to the dick girth measuring thread and stop posting on my thread

@mistersinister any thoughts?

So, yesterday I was talking with my grandmother about this matter and later on a fellow .is user came up to me with the same subject, which made me gather some of my thoughts about it. Please hear me out.

We all know the job market is fucked and is consistently getting worse for a majority of people, skilled or unskilled, but here are some of the underlying reasons on why we could be on the verge of a total destruction of the job market and why we're already fucked beyond repair.

From the dawn of times, the necessity of humans have stayed the same, survival and reproduction. Anything that is actually necessary for these goals are natural resources, which includes foids reproductive bodies.

The gathering of natural resources, then, were the first fields of development that were touched by technology, from the birth of agriculture, livestock management, minerals, wood and water extraction, and protection from external natural environment and other human threats (war, conquest, pillaging, etc).

This, in turn, led humans to be able to have "leisure", and from then we started to make up surrogate activities (hope you all have read uncle Ted), such as all of the humanities field and actually even technological fields that go beyond the satisfaction of basic human needs, such as unnecessary technology.

In this way, manual and actual useful work (non-surrogate) became less and less needed and looked down upon (see for instance people migrating from rural to urban areas, exponentially increased with the birth of industries and development of capitalism, etc), and "less qualified" people (non-bullshit, non-surrogate works) have gotten worse and worse payment, work hours and social value.

In the beginning there were few doctors, lawyers, philosophers, politicians, historians, etc, because it was not possible for everyone to do those jobs, most people had to do manual and actual work that provides basic necessities for humans, but increasingly the surrogate jobs became the ones that are actually looked up to as noble and necessary for human development, which is bullshit.

But now, technology has advanced so much that even surrogate jobs are not being needed anymore. Not only because of technological development in those fields, but because the technological development of manual work has advanced so much that now everybody can become a doctor, lawyer, philosopher, politician, historian, HR worker, programmer, etc etc.

These fields, in turn, have become increasingly obsolete and overcrowded with "qualified" people, which is why a basic degree no longer means anything, even fields such as medicine are becoming overcrowded with professionals (not to mention many medical fields are actually surrogate, because many of these services are not actually necessary for a natural and good physical health).

These same jobs, on the other way, require less and less people to actually do it, most of the tasks can now be done by AI and technology and the job of 10 people can now be done by one.

The IT/programming field is a good example of how jobs became increasintly "[UWSL][UWSL]planned obsolescence" or maybe it's unplanned, but new fields of work actually go away faster than old ones. It took many decades for industrial manufacturing jobs to became obsolete and automatized, meanwhile it took a few years for the IT field to become overcrowded and start to pay shit wages and long work hours for meaningless tasks and actual technological inovation.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Even worse, you can try to learn a new skill and enroll in a course, but by the end of it, it could probably be already outdated and overcrowded. I've seen this in the recent years and decades, every new trend becomes quickly overcrowded, with access to information, everyone can now what the new trend is and try to do it themselves, and really fast those fields become like any other shit job.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]"Qualified" surrogate work is going to be (and already is in most cases) the new wageslavery. I can say that about my own field of work (law). In my country the field is heavily overcrowded and has shit wages for 95% of workers, going even beyond "low skilled jobs" work hours, not to count the stress, depression and lack of actual contribution to development involved in such surrogate meaningless jobs.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

But now that even those "high skill" qualified jobs[UWSL][UWSL] are becoming obsolete and less and less people are being able to find a job at these fields (even less so an actual good job there), we also can't go back to manual and natural jobs as those we did in the beginnings of human development, because they're not needed anymore.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]That's why commies want to push the universal basic income, it's because they know the vast majority of people will not even have shit low skill jobs to do, because all fields have been automatized. You're not special because you became a doctor, lawyers, philosopher, artist, etc, there are tens of millions of those all around and you only need a few of those to get the engine running, these fields will pay less and less and will be done in worse conditions, and no social value will be attached to them.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]For instance, you can see that some decades ago, people would consider that you achieved something by managing to get into those fields, but now it's nothing special, nobody cares and nobody is interested in you just because you have a "good" surrogate regular job.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Now, we're entering a "post-surrogate" society, where neither low skilled nor high skilled jobs are necessary.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]This is why virtual reality (in which I would include social media and other non-physical means of interaction) is now being pushed as the new panacea. You are no longer needed for anything, so now the only meaning you can achieve is to become "something relevant" in this virtual reality where all humans natural needs have been taken care of.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]It explains why you can gain so much more money by being famous on youtube, social media and onlyfans instead of being a high-skilled doctor, lawyer, engineer, etc etc, which are already types of "bullshit" surrogate jobs, and it goes even less so compared to low-skilled job, which has already been for subhumans for a long time, but now even subhumans are not being able to get these jobs because they exist less and less.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]But, the clownish aspect of this is that that this lack of need for human existence make humans sick to the head (no shit).[/UWSL][/UWSL]

This whole circumstance only proves what Ted could see, meaning comes from fulfilling actual needs, and if you can be socially valued by being able to provide/achieve these needs, you could maybe have a shot at having a wholesome existence.

When you don't need to fight for your survival, you start to have to make up a rational motive for doing so, but as we all know, there is no deeper meaning to life other than achieving our own biological needs[UWSL][UWSL], and thus the value of each human being is increasingly decreasing.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

I believe actual meaning to an individual's life can only become from a "need", it can't be made up and trying to make up a rational reason for your existence will inevitably lead to existential dread and lack of fulfillment, I think we call all see this happening in our reality.

[UWSL][UWSL]Where will this lead us? I don't know. I don't know how humans can live in a post-surrogate society, and for sure this society will not have a place for many of them, which might be the reason why governments push for the decrease of human population and reproductive rates, it's because there will be no place for the upcoming generations.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Maybe when we are fully [/UWSL][/UWSL]developed into a post-surrogate, post-scarcity world, all of virtual reality and virtual activities will become irrelevant and obsolete. In my opinion, though, it already was from the beginning. It was already a cope made up by human reason to try to replace the lack of meaning brought to us by the development of technology and, first, the lack of need for non-surrogate activities, and second, the further lack of need even for these surrogate activities which are supposed to bring humans to a deeper level of development and human cohesion (we all now the contrary was true, again, read Ted K).

I have my own plans of dealing with this reality if I am to live a few years or decades longer, but i'm not sure it will turn out good for me and for many incels for that matter.

[UWSL][UWSL]Do any of you have any other aspects of this that I might be missing on? I'd like to hear your thoughts on the matter.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
very high iq post

very good deconstruction of the current post industrial, 3rd industrial revolution and the society and most importantly the value system it has created in society.

I agree with most of the post, and the genus of the post which is the overvaluation of status, fame and attention at all costs and the method in which it is achieved in this society, which is now social media in all its forms and the manipulation of it.

The main problem is it has been put as the highest order of value in our society and everything else even as you say IMPORTANT FUNCTIONAL CAREERS AND JOBS are put WAY WAY DOWN in status compared to it, and the gap keeps getting larger and larger over time where this is social media angle is in the stratosphere and everything else is worth absolutely zero compared to it.

You touched on this but the main problem i see is that we actually lose a lot of highly qualified intelligent people who can do a lot of good in the high iq fields, doctors, lawyers, engineers, software development, to this low effort no output social media world and they waste all their talent and skill making low effort content for clicks views and status. They are literally being seduced by the oldest trick in the book, the appeal to a persons most base elements, ego and narcissism which is fed almost in a supercharged way by social media attention, money from it and status from it, and fall for it in line with the current constructed hierarchy of power and status of which social media and money being at the top.

Do you agree that there is almost an End Of Society angle, much like Francis Fukuyama's End Of History whereby social media and the apps have completely taken over social interaction and experience and everyone accepts this is the status quo and the zeitgeist and isnt struggling back against it and is sort of blindly complicitly using the technology, and there is literally no opposition and no viable alternative to replace it that universally accepted.

Last edited:
I read this last week and seems to agree with what you've said.

The title of the article is "The Internet is not what you think it is".

https://lareviewofbooks.org/article...think-it-is-a-history-a-philosophy-a-warning/

I was in an IT job but quit 10 weeks ago due to massive stress, non stop pressure, no real breaks and bullying from management piling up task after task. It was as if I had committed a great crime and my punishment was that job.

Last edited:
very high iq post

very good deconstruction of the current post industrial, 3rd industrial revolution and the society and most importantly the value system it has created in society.

I agree with most of the post, and the genus of the post which is the overvaluation of status, fame and attention at all costs and the method in which it is achieved in this society, which is now social media in all its forms and the manipulation of it.

The main problem is it has been put as the highest order of value in our society and everything else even as you say IMPORTANT FUNCTIONAL CAREERS AND JOBS are put WAY WAY DOWN in status compared to it, and the gap keeps getting larger and larger over time where this is social media angle is in the stratosphere and everything else is worth absolutely zero compared to it.

You touched on this but the main problem i see is that we actually lose a lot of highly qualified intelligent people who can do a lot of good in the high iq fields, doctors, lawyers, engineers, software development, to this low effort no output social media world and they waste all their talent and skill making low effort content for clicks views and status. They are literally being seduced by the oldest trick in the book, the appeal to a persons most base elements, ego and narcissism which is fed almost in a supercharged way by social media attention, money from it and status from it, and fall for it in line with the current constructed hierarchy of power and status of which social media and money being at the top.

Do you agree that there is almost an End Of Society angle, much like Francis Fukuyama's End Of History whereby social media and the apps have completely taken over social interaction and experience and everyone accepts this is the status quo and the zeitgeist and isnt struggling back against it and is sort of blindly complicitly using the technology, and there is literally no opposition and no viable alternative to replace it that universally accepted.

https://lareviewofbooks.org/article...think-it-is-a-history-a-philosophy-a-warning/

I was in an IT job but quit 10 weeks ago due to massive stress, non stop pressure, no real breaks and bullying from management piling up task after task. It was as if I had committed a great crime and my punishment was that job.
Thanks brothers, i'll reply once I can organize my thoughts for a decent enough response, feeling sick today

did you read the Its all over article from the same author very high iq and completely destroys the whole algorithmically influenced internet usage and output of zoomers and millenials, even mentioning adults being trapped in this low iq bubble of consuming lower and lower iq content based on algorithms of what they do and dont like spoon fed to them.

very good find

did you read the Its all over article from the same author
Yes and it's a shocking and terrifying read.

OP has made plans to counter the post-surrogate society but he hasn't explained them.

This is a bit exaggerated, but it hits pretty deep and there's a lot of truth in it. Today were suffering for it, but i think we are not yet done. Now in 10 years or more we'll see the crux of the matter and entry level jobs will be imposible to get, i would care more about this but i can't even get a job so it's not like this affects me in any way, shape or form. It dosn't paint for a good future tho.

Thanks for sharing, it was an interesting read. I've seen a few post as of late of people comparing instagram photo likes vs gold medallist photos and the like, the comparison is absurd at best. A bit tiddy hot girl has 900000 likes meanwhile a gold medallist has 20000, it's not only unfair but also stupid.

Every blackpilled incel should read Ted

very high iq post

Yes. I have a few thoughts.
These important functional jobs might be good individually, by giving one's self a purpose and a function without the greater engine of society, but how much is it actually needed when faced by automation?
Many low-skill jobs are not "important" in a way since they're not necessary for the goal to be achieved (agriculture, caring for livestock, extraction of minerals, water and natural resources, protection against external forces, etc). As I've said, if not completely overtaken by technology, these fields require very few workers to do the job.
The other jobs (such as doctors, lawyers, engineers, software development, etc) also face a similar kind of trouble.
These fields are not entirely necessary from a purely survivalistic point of view.
Even medicine. Primarily medicine was meant for basic human illnesses (fixing broken bones, common diseases, etc), now that's the "simplest" and lowest paying part of medicine. Since these fields have been taken care of and much thanks to technology, medicine is now worried about making humans live to their 100 years old and more (which is completely unnecessary and unnatural), actual eugenics, aesthetic procedures, etc. In fact, our necessities are not more than they used to thousand years ago, much of medicine is not actually necessary and simply a business, much of it is "surrogate" activity.
Same goes for tech. Softwares were first meant to increase productivity of actual goods, now it's used for many surrogate functions and let's say, IT is being used for completely nonsensical and useless purposes (in fields like social media for instances, AI recognizing consumer patterns for increasing consumerist "efficiency").
For culture even more so. Culture, morals, law, philosophy, these were things "necessary" in order to unite people in some sort of "civilizational" conception of increasing living standards, and those have long stopped being used for cohesion and moreso used as weapons for the ruling powers or simply to spew nonsensical societal theories and actually degenerate previous cohesion that was achieved by these fields.
What i'm trying to say is that, even though these functions were "important" at some point, they've become obsolete in a sense. Not that I don't see value in it, but for achieving the peak of "civilizational cohesion" they've done their part and have been overcome by other forms of facilities and the lessened need for social interaction and dependency, most of all - this is a key point. It might just be destiny and innevitable.
I don't know what the end result of the devaluation of those fields will be, maybe they were more important as "social functions" for a hierarchical organization than for development in itself.
The one thing that I think will be innevitably affected will be IQ and intelligence, since the stimuli of these higher ends/objectives regarding civilizational building was the thing leading to the advancement of human knowledge. Maybe it was best we remained primitive in our living, it was more cohesive.
Now, Fukuyama had a point that was apparently correct for his time and the perception he was able to grasp, but I do not think rationality trumps actual animalistic human nature. Democracy, for instance, is very anti-natural and we can see already that it is not as unanimous as it was once thought to be.
That's because it was once useful to deceive the masses but it can be easily replaced by other means of control that are more effective. In fact, political history proves power has become more and more centralized and omnipotent, democracy is much more "authoritarian" than older monarchies in lots of ways (you can read Hans-Hermann Hoppe's Democracy, the God That Failed in this matter). Today, we already see a powershift from European/American political culture with the rise of China and Russia as global powers.
I don't think there's a "final end" to history, it just keeps shifting forms in order to adapt to the most effective ways to control the masses by the power-holders.
On the other hand, nothing can be done to reverse the way things are going when you talk about the current technological zeitgeist.
People (as any other animals) only work in the reward/punishment logic. But as in the long-run these things seem to be leading humans into further dissociation regarding their natural needs, I can only see it getting to a point so bad that something breaks, but I don't know what the next step / result would come from this. For instance, I see many people trying to downsize their lifes due to burnout in this current high-production zeitgeist and leaving big cities in favour of smaller, rural ones. It can be an effect of this saturation with technology.
Anyways, my thoughts are very disconnected, but I don't see things getting better until they get much much worse, and even then things might just become a different type of worse.
That's why I think depopulation is a natural result and aim of the current western and technological zeitgeist.

Very enlightening read, I'll get the book and delve deeper into the subject. Especially the part about algorithms takin over human choice, it's frightening, but only natural in the current zeitgeist. Again, I think it's innevitable that this will lower the IQ of the general population and dumb them down even more.
Isn't that what we see with current mainstream culture, especially when it's tied with social media and internet living/relationships between users?
Everything becomes gossip matter and/or disinformation. Our culture is talking about which celebrity or influencer is dating who, going to which parties, marketing which brands, etc. The commoner (99% of people) have no place in that culture, and thus dissociation and alienation rises.
Alienation in the marxist sense also applies to the labour aspect of my analysis. Separate it from everything else of marxist political philosophy and you have a very truthful concept, especially if you tie it to Ted's view of surrogate activities.
These surrogate activities are more and more alienating as the result of work is less and less directly tied to your own survival and fulfillment of basic human needs.
Your work experience is also very telling, I myself worked with a big tech company as a lawyer (so not exactly an IT field but I was working with an IT enterprise), and even though it's supposed to be a cushy job, I worked 10 to 12 hours a day, I'd work from the moment I woke up (earlier than the time I'd have to begin working) and frequently stopped working at 9 or 10 PM. No time for anything, and that was one of the best jobs in this field. I felt so burnt out after almost a year and had to quit to work in much smaller office with no career prospects. It simply doesn't pay off working in these big companies (and in the future the tendency is we have only big companies and smaller ones are pushed out of the market, again because of technology) in regards to actual living standards, you gain more money just to waste your life away.

Yes and it's a shocking and terrifying read.

OP has made plans to counter the post-surrogate society but he hasn't explained them.
Unlike Ted (maybe he's just pushing this to sell new books, maybe he actually believes it), I don't think there's any collective solution to this, you can only do what's best for you individually and decrease the negative aspects of the current zeitgeist in your living standards.
I plan to sell an urban property I have and move to a more rural location, much like Ted, and reducing my relationship with technology to a bare minimum, only to satisfy my most basic needs for comfort.
After fully accepting the blackpill, I dropped all of my past consumerist needs and can live basically with food and shelter. I want to build a self-sustaining lifestyle and make use of "civilization" as few as possible, and that includes interaction with people aligned with the zeitgeist.
Preferably I'd live in a very small town or village with as few people as possible and as underdeveloped as possible, althought that becomes less and less likely as globalization reaches more and more places, big and small.
I'll focus myself on non-surrogate activities that focus on actual survival and self-sustainability skills. Ideally I'd be able to share this living experience with a community, but I don't think that's possible, so I might just have to live by myself and depend as little as possible on others.
It's all damage control but it's better than having to live in a scheme where I have no utility for others or even myself. I'll try to gather as much resources as possible, trade if for actually useful things for my self-sustaining lifestyle and then abandon the zeitgeist locally and metaphorically to make myself more in tune with my actual natural needs as a human animal. And, if I need sex, I'll just pay a prostitute. That's closer to primitive living than having to jestermax and fit into the zeitgeist to fulfil your natural sex drive.

I spent 1k on It certifications just to get an entry job making 13.50

Very interesting post, though I would like to add that the job market is extremely dynamic. While it is true that most jobs are being eaten by Artificial Intelligence and mechanized labor, a fundamental aspect of a postmodern society is a greatly reduced emphasis on efficiency.

For instance, skyscrapers from about 80 years ago were simply rectangular towers which maximized efficiency, but as the US is transitioning to a postmodern society, we're seeing a increase in curves and glass in these buildings today, which are less efficient and more expensive, but are pleasing to the eye, which will become more and more common as time goes on.

But the point I'm trying to make is that industry will adapt to the level of development. The changes you are seeing can be attributed to the narrowing of scope in the market, as generalized jobs can be easily taken over by robots, like what happened with the post-Fordist shift in industrial manufacturing. The jobs which are being taken over are mainly primary sector jobs, which include: logging, fishing, agriculture, and aquaculture, and secondary sector jobs, which are mainly manufacturing.

Today, the tertiary sector, which includes housing, medicine, and most services, are at little risk of being replaced in the next 20 or so years. The Quaternary and quinary sectors, which are research, development, banking, innovation, leadership, and finance, employ the least people today but will likely never be replaced by robots.

Most countries today are shifting to a service based economy, and this transition will take longer than you and I will live for. So, while many jobs are becoming obsolete, as you said, the service sector is rapidly expanding and will likely absorb the surplus workforce.

If you have any questions, or if someting I said wasn't clear, please don't hesitate to ask.

It's because there is no leader designating tasks for people that lead to the advancement of society. How it should be, is all of these free floating burn outs like me and all these other fucks out there just doing the grind for the sake of surviving, if we had a good leader that said hey, I'm going to do an aptitude test on you and then designate you to a area of work that will lead to the advancement of our human civilization, and I will compensate you with the means to survive a comfortable life, and give you a women to fuck, then hey, that's a totally different world.

Imagine if your leader just said, hey dude you're pretty retarded but you can shovel this dirt for me and ill make your life comfy, or if you were really smart about something and he said okay bro you're going to do this complex mental task and I'll make your life comfy, and both people get the compensation of a foid to fuck and a comfy living, then I don't think there would be even close to the amount of problems running about as what you described OP.

The main problem IMO is the lack of strong leadership

talking with your grandmother you faggot, what does that wrinkly whore has anything of value to say.

good luck finding a legal surrogate.

Not going to read all of that but I will say work is horrible especially if you suck at/are unlucky at life and are doomed to be a low wage peon.

This is a bit exaggerated, but it hits pretty deep and there's a lot of truth in it. Today were suffering for it, but i think we are not yet done. Now in 10 years or more we'll see the crux of the matter and entry level jobs will be imposible to get, i would care more about this but i can't even get a job so it's not like this affects me in any way, shape or form. It dosn't paint for a good future tho.

Thanks for sharing, it was an interesting read. I've seen a few post as of late of people comparing instagram photo likes vs gold medallist photos and the like, the comparison is absurd at best. A bit tiddy hot girl has 900000 likes meanwhile a gold medallist has 20000, it's not only unfair but also stupid.
This world is gynocentric ( as you know at this point ) , so a fat titted cunt always will be valued higher , Regardless.

While Man do some real shit to keep this society afloat , your waters clean and your buildings stable , they get no praise or prestige whatsoever .

Meanwhile Brittany Elizabeth with her fake Ass Big tits has a Plethora of Simps and Validation. Just because.