Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The black routes of ascension

sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
1. Thugmaxxing
I've seen a lot of people on this forum reccommend thugmaxxing. It doesn't work if you're a manlet or if you're high inhib. Other blacks can smell a beta and they will instead exploit you (i.e. use you to carry drugs, use you as the fall guy). I've hung around thuggish types before and they just pretended to be my friend while they used me and stole from me.

2. Bullmaxxing
To be a bull, you have to have masculine traits. Tall, muscular, chad face. Women expect the bull to be low inhib and animalistic. Nobody wants a 5 ft 1 manlet as a bull.

3. Statusmaxxing/moneymaxx
Doesn't work on black foids or white foids unless you're giga uber super maxxed. I have a PhD and am relatively moneymaxxed and I'm still an incel. Black women do not give a singular shit about your education. White women only like black men for BBC and 5 ft 1 manlets don't look like they have BBC.

4. Rappermaxx/Basketballmaxx
I actually tried rappermaxxing in high school but it didn't work. You need charisma, which I sorely lack. You need to be tall to basketballmaxx

In short, unless you're Tyrone, there are no ways to ascend as a blackcel. It's truly OVER.

Somalis Ethiopians Eritreans avoid being labeled as black like the plague for these reasons.

I can't do any of these because im 5'4 babyface and still in college. Is there anything for black manlets?

Neuroplasticity is a decent route, though it involves the use of nootropics in Black infants.

White women only like black men for BBC and 5 ft 1 manlets don't look like they have BBC.

The smaller the background, the bigger the focus. If you're lean and short your average dick may appear bigger. I'm tall and fat and because of that my above average dick looks below average proportionally, which is why I need to leanmax to look bigger. Perception is more important than reality.

In short, unless you're Tyrone, there are no ways to ascend as a blackcel. It's truly OVER.

Unfortunately this is true, all other races of men are incel because of myriads of reasons, but if you're Black your Blackness might be the sole reason of inceldom. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: This is why I want an Asian toilet, because they're the furthest away from Blacks and many Blasians I see are slayer's, even the 5'1 guys. Blasians can only be Incels if they're severely Autistic.

you can try kevin hart maxing. this is the black equivalent of danny devito maxing

That is literally just statusmaxxing, statusmaxxing is really difficult. To be a top looksmaxxer you need to be in the top 5%, top 40% to get anything at all. To be a top statusmaxxer it's like 0,00001‰.

Looks .

Money . ( short term if your not retarded )