Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The black pill ruined the romance genre for me

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Used to really enjoy romance anime/manga, but now I am not able to after discovering women's true nature, not even in the fictional world.  :S

You dont watch romance movies anymore????

yeah, it ruined all my copes as well. But not romance cuz that shit gay.

But 2d girls unlike 3d hoes are cute, innocent and don't care about looks.

Read shoujo manga if you want some real black pill material, almost all the guys in them are 8+ chads who can do whatever the fuck they want

CopingGymcel said:
Used to really enjoy romance anime/manga, but now I am not able to after discovering women's true nature, not even in the fictional world.  :S

Think about it this way:

In a lot of anime the main character is a good looking pretty boy (better looking than most of the other guys) and has lots of female suitors while the other guys get far less attention from women or are ignored completely.

That's actually pretty black pill.

If they were in the real world they wouldn't give a fuck about us either.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Think about it this way:

In a lot of anime the main character is a good looking pretty boy (better looking than most of the other guys) and has lots of female suitors while the other guys get far less attention from women or are ignored completely.  

Ah the power of the main character good thinking.
In Clannad most people here wouldn't be tomoyo but sunohara.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Think about it this way:

But usually despite all of that, he calls himself "average looking."

CopingGymcel said:
But usually despite all of that, he calls himself "average looking."

Main characters don't call themselves "good looking" because that would imply vanity, which is a really bad trait for a main character in anime. Usually main characters don't talk about their looks at all though, they generally have a much more important goal and can't be concerned with their looks one bit, they're just naturally perfect looking, and their hair is somehow always on point (because anime).

The only characters who would be vain enough to brag about their beauty are:

1) One of the villains.
2) The rich popular narcissistic girl.
3) The dumb (and often times ambiguously gay) friend of the main character.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Main characters don't call themselves "good looking" because that would imply vanity, which is a really bad trait for a main character in anime.  Usually main characters don't talk about their looks at all though, they generally have a much more important goal and can't be concerned with their looks one bit, they're just naturally perfect looking, and their hair is somehow always on point (because anime).

The only characters who would be vain enough to brag about their beauty are:

1) One of the villains.
2) The rich popular narcissistic girl.
3) The dumb (and often times ambiguously gay) friend of the main character.

This guy is one of the hugest slayers in anime, what would you rate him?

CopingGymcel said:

I don't understand the relevance of his looks when school days was probably written by incel Japanese men, you have to look at shoujo manga for what women (at least in Japan) want.

All the girls in his show love him and he is as dumb as a post and doesn't realize they like him.

Attachments

• 216545.jpg
    216545.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 144
Darthmat said:
All the girls in his show love him and he is as dumb as a post and doesn't realize they like him.

Sounds like all of the volcels on this site.

CopingGymcel said:

Good looking but has too much of a "generic anime main character" look IMO.

But when I think of male main characters that all of the girls want...guys like Yuki Sohma come to mind:

vFsjTv0.jpg

Oh and of course Lelouch...

lelouch_lemperouge.jpg

gay_fag said:
But 2d girls unlike 3d hoes are cute, innocent and don't care about looks.

When someone in a anime is unnatractive, is very noticeable, the majority of the anime protagonists are chadlites pretty boys jailbait slayers.

There`s are incels even in anime, example Zaimozuka from yahari ore no seishun love comedy wa machigatteiru is a fatcel/mentalcel and is treated horribly by the roasties of that show, Takeo Goda of Ore Monogatari is a high-t Incel ogre and it`s the fucking same, just like in real world (but without having a Gf that is leagues above him, obviously).

You don`t see ugly males that much in anime because nobody likes seeing ugly people unless they are comedic relief to the good looking protagonist.

Unbearable2woman said:
When someone in a anime is unnatractive, is very noticeable, the majority of the anime protagonists are chadlites pretty boys jailbait slayers.

There`s are incels even in anime, example Zaimozuka from yahari ore no seishun love comedy wa machigatteiru is a fatcel/mentalcel and is treated horribly by the roasties of that show.

I just tried to emphasize the whoreness of real woman. Ofc 2d are bitches as well and ugly characters are portrayed as creeps, deviants and are avoided at any cost.

In Clannad most people here wouldn't be tomoyo but sunohara.
you want to be tomoyo?
Tomoyo
in all srs tho, Sakagami TomoyA is 5'8" compared to the 5'6" of Sunohara Youhei so there wasn't a world of difference

Sunohara was a minichad with an athletic scholarship in soccer he lost due to fighting

Tomoya is one of the few chads I actually sympathize with because his life was pretty fucked up

Feels