Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The black pill is spreading

they still invite women to their shows and podcast
nothing but trendy redpill shit that will die like those anti feminist/anti leftist pseudo intellectuals that were popular in 2016

I dont see the :blackpill:

Hamza's a faggot. He's not blackpilled

Hamza is bluepilled in several aspects but when he talks about not going on tinder to give toilets free attention is a blackpill

hamza is such a massive faggot

Hamza is a brown poop toliet nigger that should get run over by my semi in Minecraft :forcedsmile:

Fresh and fit never mention the blackpill. They tell a message such as "Looks don't matter, money does"

They think money is easy to get, and will solve your problems.

480b39_92ee94a419df477fb7db71ad66441906~mv2.jpg

The one on the right leases a Lamborghini and the best he can get are these ran through whores. He is occasionally Seen with decent ones but I suspect they take his money and go on free dinners and don't put out

The one on the left has been accused of sexual assault a couple times, so clearly money hasn't solved shit for them

Last edited:
Yes hamza isn't great but you have to agree it's better to have men like him than the cucks on Reddit.
only a retard sub 1 deity would say this

Cant wait to see normies use incel lingo :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: and watching filthy whores calling sexhaver men "incel" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

the only thing that is spreading is fungus from your nasty feet and those spores attack every other human in 1 km radius filthy nasty ugly pile of shit

I don’t think it’s going mainstream. It’s just getting attention, and normalized, and then it will be ignored as usual.

Hamza is a brown poop toliet nigger that should get run over by my semi in Minecraft :forcedsmile:

FUCK a nigger woman

Hamza and Zaheer MOG cumskins niggers spics n ayrabs

Yeah I'd say these are a couple of based videos.

This is bad, because normies will turn into another redpill. Anything part of our community that reaches mainstream is bound to be bad news.

This is bad news, better for the incel community to stay an obscure underground subculture.