Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Black Pill is not rejected because of inaccuracy, but because of its extreme implications

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
I have never seen a single argument debunking, or even properly addressing, any of the core tenets of biological determinism, self-improvement failure in most people, the social advantages of the female sex, or the complete hatred of low status and/ or ugly men. In fact, you can post a substantial article with dozens of cited articles, and the average normie cannot say anything more than "doesn't matter, just improve your personality, be confident and shower".

At this point, what can the Black Pilled Incel do to prove his point that hasn't already been done? We've shown that personality, political ideology, and physical fitness are all majorly heritable, and some men will be ill-fitted in these categories to attract mates. We've shown females generally have higher standards for appearance, and their other attraction cues gear closer to social success than anything like the infinite vagueness of "personality". What else do we need to prove? Where's the evidence that feminism/neo-traditionalism is actually going to solve ANY of our problems?

In the end, there's no reason to believe that The Black Pill is rejected for any reason other than emotionalism. It "feels good" to believe everything about you was the result of free will. It "feels good" to believe anybody can be a pussy slayer with the right "personality" (whatever that means). Whenever it is true or not is irrelevant. The world will continue to decline in ways very predictable with our human nature, and every time we bring it up, it will be dismissed as platitudes. I suppose that's your right, but it shows most people are hardly interested in actual socio-biology and psychology.

That's because we've been brainwashed with bluepill from the very beginning of our lives. Society would fall apart if majority of people got blackpilled because they'd just LDAR or rope.

I cant wait to see society burn

That's because we've been brainwashed with bluepill from the very beginning of our lives. Society would fall apart if majority of people got blackpilled because they'd just LDAR or rope.
yep, fuck the bluepill, most shittiest crap out there
I cant wait to see society burn

true. if everyone was raised with the blackpill humans would go extinct.

You guys keep saying that, but I disagree that society will fall apart from the Black Pill. Girls at the age of 12 start to fully understand behavior and intent of men, and what’s missing for boys is that reciprocal knowledge of women’s behavior and intent.
yea this is true, more young males need to be more educated on femoids behaviour and intentions, or there will be even more bluepilled incels in denial growing up

yea this is true, more young males need to be more educated on femoids behaviour and intentions, or there will be even more bluepilled incels in denial growing up

I deleted my post because I’m having a hard time making a sentence that makes sense. It all sounds like a jumble of words inside my head, but glad to see you liked that part.

I deleted my post because I’m having a hard time making a sentence that makes sense. It all sounds like a jumble of words inside my head, but glad to see you liked that part.
i understood it fine tho eh