Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The black pill has ruined my life

A

ads676

Banned
-
The black pill has ruined my life, I wish I stayed blued pilled, I have noticed that I put less effort into making approaches and overall attempting to find a relationship

Your genes ruined you

its over for cuck(bluepilled)cels :feelsrope:

I put less effort into making approaches and overall attempting to find a relationship
What's the point in even trying to find a gf, if you are ugly?
And blackpill did NOT ruin your life, moron. Our ideology just helps to open the eyes.

being blackpilled saves you from a lot of embarrassing situations. the bluepill leads to simping, the red leads to cringe inducing approaches.

What's the point in even trying to find a gf, if you are ugly?
And blackpill did NOT ruin your life, moron. Our ideology just helps to open the eyes.
its a defeatist ideology

being blackpilled saves you from a lot of embarrassing situations. the bluepill leads to simping, the red leads to cringe inducing approaches.
No kidding. If anything the blackpill is freedom compared to the others. Saint blackops2cel blessed us with the black pill

its a defeatist ideology
You can still keep approaching but the BP makes you aware that it's futile depending on your looks. I'm not going to stop approaching myself since I think my chances are going to be ok in college

U can take the whitepill, but if your under 30 u shouldn’t give up trying, I’m not gonna stop looksmaxxing

9B2FA079 4DC8 4CB3 A78D 10DE49C1C1C7

Welcome to my ignore list, cuck