Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The bitter harvest of a dying bloom

subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★
TLDR: Not only does rampant female hypergamy mean that foids are choosier and will never have sex with us because they only want chad. But it's also the reason why many of us have the traits that make us incel in the first place. Female hypergamy is responsible for creating a self-perpetuating cycle of inceldom.

The degenerative influences of societal institutions massively inflates the sexual market value of foids while disenfranchising men. There is a fundamental inequality in the sexual marketplace between men as the sexual proletariat and foids as the owners of the means of reproduction. Historically, the physical and mental superiority of men and the fact that foids had no rights served as a counterweight to this. Foids were dependent on a man's livelihood for survival, which resulted in a flat, egalitarian distribution of pussy. Before women's liberation, you didn't need to be attractive to reproduce. You got to by virtue of having an income or property. Now, because foids have their own money, they only need men for their own desire. So nothing is stopping them from being choosy and throwing unattractive men under the bus.

Foids privileged position in the current market exempts them from sexual selection standards. The result is a dichotomy where the eugenics of sexual selection are applied to men but not women. So although in men only chads are reproducing, there is still new generations of incel spawn because the bad genes of foidlet subhumans get to be passed down. They then select against the men with them, but the foids continue to be able to reproduce.

The most brutal application of this to me is mental illness. Mental illness basically dooms a man to a life of loneliness and sexual alienation. But it affects foids reproductive success way less. The fertility rate of mentally ill foids is twice as high as that of men with the same condition. So even though foids are selecting against it, the bad genes are still getting passed down because they are the ones polluting the gene pool. Which means more people have to suffer from it and more men aren't going to be able to reproduce because of it. These sick evil women will knowingly bring a child into this world knowing full well their life is going to be a living hell, just to satisfy their own vanity. I can't even begin tell you how much suffering the mental illness I inherited has caused me.
Fertility Ratios

Another obvious example of this is hapas. Whites are currently valued in the sexual market, while asians are not. The result of this is SEAmaxxing, which is a form of sexual imperialism that mirrors Lenin's theory of imperialism since the dating market is an extension of the domain of struggle. The TLDR of Lenin's imperialism is that as capitalist countries move closer to crises, they can hold it off by exploiting new markets in underdeveloped countries. For SEAmaxxing, as the sexual market of western countries come to a crisis, the disenfranchised of these countries can take advantage of the sexual marketplaces of nonwhite countries, which staves off crisis and revolution in the motherland. However, although the white father has some good traits, the hapa son is always incel with even less SMV than the father because of the pollution of the gene pool by the gook momfoid. Because even though gooks are selected against, she can still reproduce by virtue of being female.

Redpillcomics39

JFL either you go all in on eugenics or you let everybody get to be happy and reproduce. The current system does no good except for the foids it arbitrarily favors.

Last edited:
incels will never reproduce, yet Incels will never cease to exist.

h
TLDR: Not only does rampant female hypergamy mean that foids are choosier and will never have sex with us because they only want chad. But it's also the reason why many of us have the traits that make us incel in the first place. Female hypergamy is responsible for creating a self-perpetuating cycle of inceldom.

The degenerative influences of societal institutions massively inflates the sexual market value of foids while disenfranchising men. There is a fundamental inequality in the sexual marketplace between men as the sexual proletariat and foids as the owners of the means of reproduction. Historically, the physical and mental superiority of men and the fact that foids had no rights served as a counterweight to this. Foids were dependent on a man's livelihood for survival, which resulted in a flat, egalitarian distribution of pussy. Before women's liberation, you didn't need to be attractive to reproduce. You got to by virtue of having an income or property. Now, because foids have their own money, they only need men for their own desire. So nothing is stopping them from being choosy and throwing unattractive men under the bus.

Foids privileged position in the current market exempts them from sexual selection standards. The result is a dichotomy where the eugenics of sexual selection are applied to men but not women. So although in men only chads are reproducing, there is still new generations of incel spawn because the bad genes of foidlet subhumans get to be passed down. They then select against the men with them, but the foids continue to be able to reproduce.

The most brutal application of this to me is mental illness. Mental illness basically dooms a man to a life of loneliness and sexual alienation. But it affects foids reproductive success way less. The fertility rate of mentally ill foids is twice as high as that of men with the same condition. So even though foids are selecting against it, the bad genes are still getting passed down because they are the ones polluting the gene pool. Which means more people have to suffer from it and more men aren't going to be able to reproduce because of it. These sick evil women will knowingly bring a child into this world knowing full well their life is going to be a living hell, just to satisfy their own vanity. I can't even begin tell you how much suffering the mental illness I inherited has caused me.
View attachment 602712
Another obvious example of this is hapas. Whites are currently valued in the sexual market, while asians are not. The result of this is SEAmaxxing, which is a form of sexual imperialism that mirrors Lenin's theory of imperialism since the dating market is an extension of the domain of struggle. The TLDR of Lenin's imperialism is that as capitalist countries move closer to crises, they can hold it off by exploiting new markets in underdeveloped countries. For SEAmaxxing, as the sexual market of western countries come to a crisis, the disenfranchised of these countries can take advantage of the sexual marketplaces of nonwhite countries, which staves off crisis and revolution in the motherland. However, although the white father has some good traits, the hapa son is always incel with even less SMV than the father because of the pollution of the gene pool by the gook momfoid. Because even though gooks are selected against, she can still reproduce by virtue of being female.

View attachment 602713

JFL either you go all in on eugenics or you let everybody get to be happy and reproduce. The current system does no good except for the foids it arbitrarily favors.
high iq. The people that helped to promote the sexual liberation of the 60's and 70's I hate so much. :feelsohgod:

View attachment 602712

View attachment 602713

That title is the most beautiful title I’ve ever read man

Good job

Everyone should go for eugenics , having a kid isn’tfucking good in any way

Yeah, sexual selection seems kinda retarded in many ways. JFL.

High IQ, Based and Houellebecqpilled.

We need more of these Marxist-Leninist-Rodgerist critiques of the domain of the struggle in this forum.

I'd like to add that birth control, welfare, an subsidies (diversity, quotas, etc.) have removed male selection agaist bad foids, while have increased reproductive success of deadbeat males (players, criminals, thugs etc.) therefore produced generations with ever increasing genes for lower conscientiousness and higher promiscuity, which in turn requires more welfare and subsidy (and police etc.) and produces less resources, safety etc. it's a downward spiral that only ends with an Incel rebellion.

Minassian was right.

I'm going for vasectomy.