Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The bitch that caused the Highland Park killer to go ER takes responsibility

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★

Damn this is actually a massive W...a foid actually takes responsibility for a mass shooting that SHE fucking indirectly caused. Unlike that whore that cause Elliot Roger to go sicko mode who continues to post on Instagram and act like nothing happened

The family home, where alleged Highland Park shooter Bobby Crimo lived has been placed in preforeclosure. Mortgage company Newrez claim Crimo's father, a former mayoral candidate, owes nearly $200,000. If it goes into foreclosure, the Crimo family could be on the streets before the end of the year. And a 21-year-old former co-worker told DailyMail.com that she is blaming herself as she shutdown their friendship after he showed a romantic interest in her 'We didn't date, but he did like me,' the woman said. 'I told him no, but we can be friends.' But instead she admits she 'kinda stopped talking to him,' and deleted his messages. 'If I'd been more social with him, maybe this would not have happened,' the young woman said as she fought back tears

'I told him no, but we can be friends.'
'I told him no, but we can be friends.' :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

netflix antonio GIF

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: He should have got her too.

'If I'd been more social with him, maybe this would not have happened,' the young woman said as she fought back tears
jfl if you think she is even conciously aware of what she is saying. she has no idea the significance of what comes out of her mouth. foid speak is just a machine knee-jerk reaction with NPC dialogue to produce the highest virtue social credit points. They have no idea what the words mean. its just vacant sounds to them. their lizard brains just produce the correct output. theyre not aware of anything.

Damn this is actually a massive W...a foid actually takes responsibility for a mass shooting that SHE fucking indirectly caused. Unlike that whore that cause Elliot Roger to go sicko mode who continues to post on Instagram and act like nothing happened

The family home, where alleged Highland Park shooter Bobby Crimo lived has been placed in preforeclosure. Mortgage company Newrez claim Crimo's father, a former mayoral candidate, owes nearly $200,000. If it goes into foreclosure, the Crimo family could be on the streets before the end of the year. And a 21-year-old former co-worker told DailyMail.com that she is blaming herself as she shutdown their friendship after he showed a romantic interest in her 'We didn't date, but he did like me,' the woman said. 'I told him no, but we can be friends.' But instead she admits she 'kinda stopped talking to him,' and deleted his messages. 'If I'd been more social with him, maybe this would not have happened,' the young woman said as she fought back tears

View attachment 636688

'I told him no, but we can be friends.' :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

netflix antonio GIF
Brutal moneypill

'If I'd been more social with him, maybe this would not have happened,'

Stop lying, bitch.

Last edited:
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: He should have got her too.
maybe she's still alive, and he didn't seppuku so he could read this article someday, and JUST KNOW, that she will live with this trauma (until she fucks CHAD)

Even mass shooting's origin starts with a stuck up chad chasing foid.

"Poor young girl, we should help her, start a go-fund-me, she shouldn't have to live with this trauma!" :soy:

"Poor young girl, we should help her, start a go-fund-me, she shouldn't have to live with this trauma!" :soy:
They usually do try and use tragedies to make money. Lotta OF thots offered ukraine discounts lmfao.

jfl if you think she is even conciously aware of what she is saying. she has no idea the significance of what comes out of her mouth. foid speak is just a machine knee-jerk reaction with NPC dialogue to produce the highest virtue social credit points. They have no idea what the words mean. its just vacant sounds to them. their lizard brains just produce the correct output. theyre not aware of anything.
A high iq post from you :bigbrain: I’m surprised tbh. Usually you say retarded shit.

All this could have been stopped if not for a few mm of bone on his face and the foid would not have rejected him

'We didn't date, but he did like me,' the woman said. 'I told him no, but we can be friends.'
How can a guy be friends with a girl whom he likes and see her being kissed and fucked by other men??
This bitch has no idea what she's talking about!

Indeed

She probably just wants to fleece betas out of their money. This will become standard practice after shootings.

Last edited:
SSRIs are the cause. Depression is often a natural symptom of seriously shitty life situations. Serotonin stabilizes your mood. So yeah they might be less depressed if they take SSRIs, but they also are likely gonna be more likely to engage in violence and drastic behavior.

Couldn’t have said it better, and this goes for literally everything they do. They ruthlessly destroy lives without a second or even first thought and then have the hubris to act appalled and offended when you give even a fraction of a fraction of what they’ve done to you

When/ “normies” snap :feelscry:

What anime girl is this? The more I read about him the more I think he is a ER that tried to NT max but failed.

59909037-10985503-Crimo_s_car_which_is_parked_outside_his_father_s_home_had_the_nu-a-1_1657112057346.jpg

Good, hopefully the guilt will continue to haunt her and one day this vile bitch will kill herself. :feelsLSD:

She's not expressing genuine remorse here -- she's just fishing for people to tell her "no, it wasn't your responsibility to do anything for him."

It's just a ploy for attention and the validation of her actions.

Last edited:

Yep, like IncelTV says "toilets just virtue signal, they don't even think they just virtue signal" (paraphrased).

Using this Situation to gain attention and social points, what a fucking degenerate

But instead she admits she 'kinda stopped talking to him,' and deleted his messages. 'If I'd been more social with him, maybe this would not have happened,' the young woman said as she fought back tears
kek, this vindicates a lot of our Inkler Bullshit about how women behave

because they act so weird after you try to make a move, you often end up in these situations where you're damned if you do, and damned if you don't :feelsaww:

Daily Mail said:
'We didn't date, but he did like me, he did have interest in me,' she added. 'But my parents are strict and I don't date. So I told him no, but we can be friends.'

Imagine the thought that went through her brain..."I can't admit I rejected him because he was an ugly wigger weirdo...I KNOW! MY PARENTS DON'T LET ME DATE"

'I told him no, but we can be friends.' :feelskek:

netflix antonio GIF

Last edited:
She's not expressing genuine remorse here -- she's just fishing for people to tell her "no, it wasn't your responsibility to do anything for him."

It's just a ploy for attention and the validation of her actions.
of course she isn't doing it out of kindness but the thing is that even though she's doing it for selfish reasons there is still a connection being made with incel attacks and rejections from foids

Let's be friends while chad fuck me in every hole TEE HE

Wait what :lul:
Ded srs I saw a post a while back where some hoe was offering a % off her OF for ukrainians. Like I dunno bitch I think bombs going off is more important than you're nasty feet pics. :feelsseriously: