Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The biggest suicidefuel: society isnt going to collapse, hypergamy is getting bigger and you have no way out.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I see many incels hoping for some nuclear apocalypse or fall of society so that they can travel the wastelands as some kind of mad max character.
Or so they can go out and rape without getting in trouble because there is no government.
The truth is that society isn't going to collapse.
You are going to have to live this life.
There is no convenient escape where you can finally do what you want.
You will keep living like this untill you die of old age, or betabux some used up slut, or finally killing yourself.
THESE are the only outcomes for us.

Yep. Just remember you're here for life.

T
There's a 4th option you forgot. Starts with E and ends with R. 2 letter word.
He sad fact is no incel on this board or r/incels has ever gone ER.
ER seems to have been a rare case of an incel going on a massacre, you also have to consider the fact that he was rich and could afford a gun and a car, meanwhile most of us are broke.
I don't think any incel is going to go on a massacre in the future.

i posted this months ago

but i guess everyone does

C
Heh. You're either naive or overly pessimistic. Cruz was on r/incels but he posted on ERs vids in the past. It's a matter of time before more incels go on sprees. Shit I might even join in the fun.
Cruz had a gf, he wasn't incel he was a failed normie.

what-would-it-take-to-get-to-a-steady-state-economy-our-finite-world-population-chart.png

A collapse is inevitable. Overpopulation can't be sustained for too much longer. What's going to happen is up for debate though.