Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The biggest suicide fuel is when males who beat up their girlfriends and shit still keep the girl

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
It's proof of how shallow foids are they will still give them sex even after this treatment

I hate it the most when foids bitching around their friends but still keep the guy. Then when he beat her hard she'll develop the mindset that says all males are evil. Thus another feminist member is born

Red pill arms race. Whoever can be the most aggressive and degenerate will get all of the women. 99% chance of going to jail, but just be confident bro. Risking prison for foids is confident bro. It's so alpha dude. I risk my life for the chance of pussy all the time. Look at this alpha tattoo I got for $2,000. I'm not cucking for pussy bro, I'm a confident alpha. Look at my $2,000 suit. I'm not cucking for pussy bro, I'm such a red-pilled alpha.

Some foids are into getting dominated and they love bad boys so they can't leave.

Women loves being degenerated, beaten, tortured and even die for chads. It is in their nature desire; it's in their DNA; that's why they worship serial killers and school shooters.

Doesn't work for sub 5s though.

Usually Chads must beat their girlfriends or she will just hop onto another Chad, that's the female nature, you must keep them in check even if you're Chad.

I like how they get beat up, that's the silver lining of them being chad chasing whores.

I hate it the most when foids bitching around their friends but still keep the guy. Then when he beat her hard she'll develop the mindset that says all males are evil. Thus another feminist member is born

There are so many layers behind this bullshit but it isn't even worth explaining. Just don't ever fucking anything females say about social interactions at face value. Even better, just disregard female opinions on social matters.

Im not being sexist here, females can give valid opinions in professional circles but when it comes to social interactions they spew lies 99.99% of the time. What makes it even worse is that they don't even know they are lying so you will be chastised by other females and low IQ males whenever you ever point this out.

Red pill arms race. Whoever can be the most aggressive and degenerate will get all of the women. 99% chance of going to jail, but just be confident bro. Risking prison for foids is confident bro. It's so alpha dude. I risk my life for the chance of pussy all the time. Look at this alpha tattoo I got for $2,000. I'm not cucking for pussy bro, I'm a confident alpha. Look at my $2,000 suit. I'm not cucking for pussy bro, I'm such a red-pilled alpha.

lol, comment of the month

if you have to act tough to get girls, you're ugly anyway

There are so many layers behind this bullshit but it isn't even worth explaining. Just don't ever fucking anything females say about social interactions at face value. Even better, just disregard female opinions on social matters.

Im not being sexist here, females can give valid opinions in professional circles but when it comes to social interactions they spew lies 99.99% of the time. What makes it even worse is that they don't even know they are lying so you will be chastised by other females and low IQ males whenever you ever point this out.

This is the reason I stopped talking to most people irl that and I’m socially retarded.

If you ever get a gf you have to cheat on her and beat her up to keep her.

Women loves being degenerated, beaten, tortured and even die for chads. It is in their nature desire; it's in their DNA; that's why they worship serial killers and school shooters.

Doesn't work for sub 5s though.

Not just women, normies too, considering how the rolling stone and news plastered the Boston Bomber face all over their place as if hes a rock star.

Some foids are into getting dominated and they love bad boys so they can't WON'T leave.

Fixed. The option for the woman to leave is ALWAYS there, complete with a socialized support structure for women in the form of shelters, public housing and welfare/SNAP assistance, pro-bono legal services, counseling and other free medical help, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back