Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Biggest Source Of Rage Fuel is Being Rejected By Your Equal Femoid | it's racism

U

uninstall

Banned
-
I would be a lot of money that most people on here would be MORE than happy to fuck or be in a relationship with their femoid looksmatch as long as she is not a landwhale.

I know this is my case.

But you can't have that.

I REAPEAT - IN 2018 (more like since 2010) YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED to EVEN LOOK AT YOUR LOOKSMATCH

You are not allowed to expect love from her.

Sure, if you are like 5+, you can get some attention from a 5+ girl, but most of the time she will not be sincere or will shit test into oblivion or will ghost you or whatever...it will feel like a constant torture test.....

----

This is extremely crooked and is pumping A DATING BUBBLE that will burst sooner or later.

To illustrate how retarded this is, I want you to think of the currency exchange rates:

Let's say that 1 dollar equals 100 japanese yens.

In other words, the looksmatch of 1 dollar is 100 jpy.

But when you go to the bank and want to exchange your 1 dollar for 100 yens, you only get like 10 yens

Meanwhile, 100 japanese yens can be exchanged for 2 dollars - the girls is worth more than you.

------

This is my primary source of rage fuel. I don't give a fuck about 9/10 stacies with legs that make you cum by looking at them.

I just want my looksmatch in no fat form.

But I can't have it.

I am treated like shit by girls that are legit points below me.

you are right though i fucking rofled at ''it's racism''

expecting your looksmatch is unrealistic in western society, females always want better.

I don't care if shes fat just don't be obese.

expecting your looksmatch is unrealistic in western society, females always want better.
yep and even if you do get her she'll eventually leave.

lookism is the last acceptable "-ism"

Lmao all cumrags want to be rawdogged by chad. Not by genetic trash like us. Non chads are better off being crop fertilizer.