Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The biggest problem with being white

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
These white girls age fast as fuck, and I'm not coping.
They are hot and sexy in their early teens and early twenties but then they plummet.
It's even worse being an Albanian, these Albanian sluts out here are hot when they are young and around my current age, I see these hot sluts all the time slutting it up with BBC tyrone and Chad.
But they age fast as fuck, at around 26 they start to lose all their attractiveness, they get bloated and fat, get Brinkley as fuck, and their ass and tits is sagging like crazy instead of being firm and jiggly.
If a white guy (or more importantly an albanian) cannot get a girl at a young age then they will have to settle for an ugly mess of a woman.
They aren't even milfs they are ugly old grannies even though they are only 30.

Stop coping there is no problem being white

Stop coping there is no problem being white
Did you read my nigga? These bitches age like shit and don't retain their cuteness or sexiness, if you can't get them younger then you will have to settle for an old rinkley mess.

Then go after an ethnic girl, they're all desperate for you anyway

Then go after an ethnic girl, they're all desperate for you anyway
I've tried Asians and Latinas, but they still don't like me, they expect a good looking white guy, or average looking guy, I'm an ugly white guy with terrible skin.

I've tried Asians and Latinas, but they still don't like me, they expect a good looking white guy, or average looking guy, I'm an ugly white guy with terrible skin.
Try curries, they are the easiest

I agree. I think they are the hottest out of all the races but have a very short prime in terms of youthfulness.

I agree. I think they are the hottest out of all the races but have a very short prime in terms of youthfulness.
Yeah my current crush looks cute and youthful, but I saw a picture of her mom and she looks old and ugly

Yeah my current crush looks cute and youthful, but I saw a picture of her mom and she looks old and ugly

Maybe its cope but i consider its natures way of nerfing them.

Maybe its cope but i consider its natures way of nerfing them.
More like it's nature that they should be fucking and getting pregnant at a younger age instead of spending their early life in school, and then getting pregnant into their late 30s.