Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The biggest irony is that currently BlackOps2Cel actually looks mid-normie level (from the new pics).

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
JFL at the biggest incel icon/meme turning out to be decent looking and very tall lmao.

His original pic was either before finishing puberty or at an unfortunate angle. His eye area and upper lip are still absolute shit but from his latest pics, hes got some harmony in the face and a guy like him wouldn't look out of place walking around with a girlfriend.

In fact, to me he is better looking than ER, because ER had a complete lack of facial harmony.

He looks low tier normie with this looksmaxxing. he need surgery asap

He is still truecel, stop overrating him

He is still truecel, stop overrating him

I dont overraye anyone. I see guys with girlfriends (not saying they are slayers, just be able to get a relationship) uglier than him often.

He's not a normie, he's a looksmaxxed subhuman trying to look normie at best.
Nearly anyone can look "normie" in a single still shot if they try hard enough, it's looking normie in person that's the problem.

I dont overraye anyone. I see guys with girlfriends (not saying they are slayers, just be able to get a relationship) uglier than him often.
...and where is this place? US?

Cope.

Cope, he's 4 at best while ER is 6 at least.

Yeah that's why he was so popular and so many people liked photoshopping him. He always had potential. Some nice features.

You need a certain level of looks to be God among even incels. No one wants to worship a truly ugly person. This is why Christians changed Jesus from a short ugly Arab guy to a tall blond blue eyed white Chad.

some of the pics he looks bad some he looks average.

tbh i just think it’s his height that gives the ability to potentially get a gf, especially in the east (so long as he keeps the beard as it really helps

Only thing he has is height. LITERALLY only other good thing could be his dick, but seeing as he is quite elusive on the net, we'll probably NEVER know his dick size

Stblackops is white, tall and looks fairly normal. By normal I mean he looks like a regular guy. He looks like an outgoing low tier normie.

He's got a goofy face and expression, but he looks like a regular 20-something year old guy. He's not a turbomanlet, he doesn't look too old or too young, he can grow somewhat decent facial hair. He's just a regular college-aged dude.

At least he looks his age. I look like a kid. Just the other day when I was getting my haircut, the foid cutting my hair asked me if I had school that day and what grade I am. I'm 23, but lied and told her I'm 17. I don't even look 17. She probably assumed I was in 8th grade or maybe a freshman.

On top of that my face is 3.5/10. JFL.

Attachments

• d7ilipauzjv11.jpg
    d7ilipauzjv11.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 62

This is actually high IQ. Many won't believe it by @Zyros is probably the most realistic person here when it comes to this kind of thing.

This is actually high IQ. Many won't believe it by @Zyros is probably the most realistic person here when it comes to this kind of thing.
While this can easily be true, 90 percent of these guys (if not more) are betabuxxes, possibly cucks.

He’s not THE ugliest guy but he looks weirdly ugly unlike some bloated Soy or a typical bird face. That’s a BAD thing and why I believe he’s a truecel.

It is either you are ugly or good looking. He is ugly and not normie if he were, we are all ultra chads