Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "The biggest incel misperception, by far, is the overestimation of their peers’ level of romantic and sexual experience"

• Thread starter PersonalityChimp
  • Start date
PersonalityChimp

PersonalityChimp

taking a break
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/18y8483/the_biggest_incel_misperception_by_far_is_the/

A 20 year old incel guy who encounters a 20 year old girl, is going to assume she’s been through multiple boyfriends, had her first kiss, and lost her virginity.
But he could be very off the mark. It is not unusual for a young person of any gender to have no experience until later in life.
Hell, Alana didn’t find her first relationship until her late 20’s.
The perception that everyone else is racing ahead of them is a big factor in shaping the worldview of an incel.
They think they are stuck in their childhood, and that they’re socially underdeveloped, and they don’t realise the large number of women their age with as little experience as they have.
Now it is true that some women date up in age and go for older guys. These kinds of relationships can have problematic power imbalances, but it makes sense that girls would go for guys they perceive as at their level of maturity.
But there’s still quite a few women out there who haven’t been kissed yet.
Young people these days are having sex at later ages, and that’s not a thing modern society discourages.
Parents are generally happy that their teen girls are not getting knocked up and having to raise a child when she’s still only in school, but it is still more common with women in rural areas and from conservative households.
The American Bible Belt is constantly portrayed in the mainstream Hollywood movies and popular culture, and it really skews the perception of the “normal age” to be having sex, worldwide.
But it’s not normal everywhere, it’s just that specific culture, and if you live in a more secular, progressive area, the average age of first sexual experience is almost certainly later than that.
I think incels need to put into perspective how exceptionally early it is in 21st century developed nations to be having sex at 15! Our society does not encourage teenagers to have sex.
You are not that unusual. The highly promiscuous youth are the minority.
Some actual stats:
Virgin-percentage-by-age.png

Man-Average-age-to-lose-virginity-768x576.png

Woman-Average-age-to-lose-virginity-768x576.png

Average-age-to-lose-virginity-1-768x576.png

Last edited:
IncelExit lmao, more cope than shortguys and aznmasuclinity

Women actually lose it at 15 and lie about it.

Women actually lose it at 15 and lie about it.
There is not a single virgin girl older than 15yo, trust me

A super quiet hella ugly girl i used to be classmates with had her virgnity taken around 14-15
It's not just me i bet noone could of had expected her not to be a virgin, yet she was

A super quiet hella ugly girl i used to be classmates with had her virgnity taken around 14-15
It's not just me i bet noone could of had expected her not to be a virgin, yet she was
I think the tall-queen I like is a virgin.

Past the age 16 there r no virgin girls. Get that shit out of your brain dude. Maybe a small percentage of girls who r mentally ill

Past the age 16 there r no virgin girls. Get that shit out of your brain dude. Maybe a small percentage of girls who r mentally ill
Mentally ill girls fuck more than normal ones.

People who say this unironically haven't ever "touched grass".
I think incels need to put into perspective how exceptionally early it is in 21st century developed nations to be having sex at 15! Our society does not encourage teenagers to have sex.

its only going to get worse from here, i am sure that teenage boys/girls that in their early teens like 13 - 15 will start having more sex as well while we LDAR.

Do shortguys even cope anymore? I remember reading it and it was pretty much blackpill central jfl
I don't use soyddit, I'm just aware of the existence from all the reposts of it here

I remember glimpses of things I've overheard from normies:

- Guys who were talking about how many girls they fucked
- People talking about parties ALL THE FUCKING TIME
- People talking about "X girl had sex with Y guy"
- Veiled muslim girls having sex with white chads
- Girls having sex with their bfs in plenty of different places
- Festival girls being absolute sluts

THIS IS MENTAL WHEN YOU REALIZE ON HOW MUCH WE'RE MISSING ON

Snake oil salesmen are less deceptive than these liars.

girls start going to late night parties, sometimes far enough that it's almost in another city or literally in another city, and stay there until very late, when they are like 14-15, and even earlier in some countries.

they just tell their parents something like "uhhh... Maria is going to be there and she's really mature... you know Maria.... ok.... bye...."

what the fuck do you think happens at those parties ???????????????????????????????

Agreed. Every girl past 14 really wants to fuck Chad to boost their status. Unless they're really fat or have some extreme circumstance, they're not virgins by 16 at the latest.

So, if you're a virgin at 16, you're already playing catchup. That's not pedo talk, I hate kids and couldn't imagine fucking even a teen girl now. It's just the truth.