Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The biggest fucking ragefuel ever

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★★
Is the fucking bastards fathERs of the foids my age (early 20s)
I swear these fucking old freaks are sexually attracted to their daughter because their biggest fear is for their daughter to get married. They want the daughter to stay with him forevER.

Instead of trying to marry their daughters off early in their prime age to a fellow brocel, they instead send their daughtERs to JEWversity. Where they study and become INDEPENDENT . THEY DONT NEED A MAN. THEN THEY STAY WITH THE PARENTS TILL THWY ARE 30. ALL WHILE FUCKING MULTIPLE CHADS AND HAVING A BODY COUNT OF AT LEAST 20 BY THAT TIME.

FUUUUUUUUCKKKK.
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Not ragefuel, simply incestpill

Screenshot 20240816 103300 Slides

No marriages for your face.
OUR FACE ATTRACTIVENESS WOULDNT FUCKING MATRER. IT NEVER MATTERED THROUGHOUT HISTORY . STRENGTH AND MANLINESS IS MORE VALUED NOT THIS GAY FAGGOT LOOKSMAX SHIT

Is the fucking bastards fathERs of the foids my age (early 20s)
I swear these fucking old freaks are sexually attracted to their daughter because their biggest fear is for their daughter to get married. They want the daughter to stay with him forevER.

Instead of trying to marry their daughters off early in their prime age to a fellow brocel, they instead send their daughtERs to JEWversity. Where they study and become INDEPENDENT . THEY DONT NEED A MAN. THEN THEY STAY WITH THE PARENTS TILL THWY ARE 30. ALL WHILE FUCKING MULTIPLE CHADS AND HAVING A BODY COUNT OF AT LEAST 20 BY THAT TIME.

FUUUUUUUUCKKKK.
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
OUR FACE ATTRACTIVENESS WOULDNT FUCKING MATRER. IT NEVER MATTERED THROUGHOUT HISTORY . STRENGTH AND MANLINESS IS MORE VALUED NOT THIS GAY FAGGOT LOOKSMAX SHIT
yeah sadly sexual revolution destroyed old values tho

NEW TARGET: BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF BOOMERS AND THE FATHERS OF THESE FUCKING WHORES FOR ALLOWING THEIR DAUGHTER TO ROAM FREE INSTEAD OF FULFILLING THEIR DUTY

100% correct man.
Foids have no place in the labor market, it's the very reason the economy's so fucked right now.