Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The biggest cope that started pickup

• Thread starter Deleted member 34301
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34301

Self-banned
-
This was like a decade ago, long before the existence of the blackpill.

They paid hired actresses to seem interested in them to promote their show. This was the biggest cope, but atleast back then you couldn't get arrested yet for cold approaching a girl on the street.

It is also the origin of the term (a)mogging

Last edited:
Pickup works...... if you're tall and white :soy:

Pickup works...... if you're tall and white :soy:
Yeah I only realize this after 10 years. The only succes mystery had was because he was white and 6'4

Yeah I only realize this after 10 years. The only succes mystery had was because he was white and 6'4
Are you sure it wasn't the tophat, platform shoes, and mascara? (((no homo))) :D:D:D

Are you sure it wasn't the tophat, platform shoes, and mascara? (((no homo))) :D:D:D
I thought his theories made sense, but that was before youtube was flooded with videos of curries and autistic males doing cold approaches and getting brutally rejected trying the exact same theory.

But mystery was also pretty charismatic. But that schtick wouldn't have worked if he was ugly. Here is some terms that I still remember from his book, the mystery method: :feelsLSD:
Peacocking, sets, locking in, shit tests, hoop tests, field report, DHV, IOI, kino escalation, canned material, negging, amogging, preselection, cold/hot approach, day/night game, im sure there are much more...

The idea that there was a systemic method based on evolutionary psychology to get girls was just so appealing to me when I was 17. But it fucked up my perception how I saw social interactions because mystery acts like real life is a club environment

I thought his theories made sense, but that was before youtube was flooded with videos of curries and autistic males doing cold approaches and getting brutally rejected trying the exact same theory.

But mystery was also pretty charismatic. But that schtick wouldn't have worked if he was ugly. Here is some terms that I still remember from his book, the mystery method: :feelsLSD:
Peacocking, sets, locking in, shit tests, hoop tests, field report, DHV, IOI, kino escalation, canned material, negging, amogging, preselection, cold/hot approach, day/night game, im sure there are much more...

The idea that there was a systemic method based on evolutionary psychology to get girls was just so appealing to me when I was 17. But it fucked up my perception how I saw social interactions because mystery acts like real life is a club environment
ded srs he invented the term amogging? never knew that. stood for "alpha male of the group" then the a got dropped and we just say MOGGED now lol

ded srs he invented the term amogging? never knew that. stood for "alpha male of the group" then the a got dropped and we just say MOGGED now lol
Yes he introduced it in "the mystery method" from 2005. But I think his original definition was "alpha male other guy". He liked to be overly technical with his terms. Anyway the term survived and eventually became a meme.

everything on tv is cripted, i dont watch tv. tv sucks, i want to nuke tv broadcasters. fk mtv mofos.