Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope The biggest cope I have ever seen in my life

View: https://medium.com/collegekast/things-i-wished-i-knew-about-college-while-in-high-school-b5c4cec6fefb

Look at this retarded faggot

“One of the things that a lot of people talked about in high school, was popularity. Everyone focused on becoming the most popular person in school, gaining the largest amount of Instagram followers, and knowing the highest number of people.

But, absolutely none of this matters in college. You will never see 95% of the people from your high school ever again, and trying to become popular is a complete waste of time. If the people who focused on their facetune skills and Instagram aesthetic actually invested in their future instead, maybe they wouldn’t be working for pyramid schemes that sell CBD oil to old people.

The truth is, nobody cares about popularity in college, and if they do, they are the wrong type of people anyways. College is huge, and everyone is equal when it comes to popularity. So, don’t waste your time trying to become popular in high school because once it is over nobody cares anymore.”

everyone is equal when it comes to popularity.

View attachment 325142
@ordinaryotaku @nxdismycope @JosefMengelecel @Personalityinkwell @Colvin76 @Total Imbecile

Yeah I’m sure a 1/10 autistic norwooding curry manlet is as popular as a 6’4 frat boy gigachad. Who is this bluepilled faggot?! :feelskek:

Absurd cope indeed.

Not to derail ur thread but even a particular YouTuber I watch made a video on this

At 3:50 he dishes the most textbook bluepill cope, 'rmb that douchbag u knew, check his FB now' :forcedsmile:implying they r likely not in a good spot now which we all know is gigacope

popularity is everything

Not to derail ur thread but even a particular YouTuber I watch made a video on this

At 3:50 he dishes the most textbook bluepill cope, 'rmb that douchbag u knew, check his FB now' :forcedsmile:implying they r likely not in a good spot now which we all know is gigacope

Let me guess what he said

in college everyone is socially equal and 1/10 manlets attract as many women as gigachads and actually gigachads become fat hobos and manlets become billionaires:soy::soy:

THE HIGHSCHOOL CLIQUES DO NOT END AFTER HIGHSCHOOL. WE WILL BE FOREVER TRAPPED IN AN ETERNAL POPULARITY CONTEST

THE HIGHSCHOOL CLIQUES DO NOT END AFTER HIGHSCHOOL. WE WILL BE FOREVER TRAPPED IN AN ETERNAL POPULARITY CONTEST
FOMO is very common among college students

i need to bring back this thread because of how lulzy and retarded this bluepiller is

@Personalityinkwell

@Total Imbecile

Life is basically one big high school

Nobody cares about your popularity when you have a good face because then you automatically become popular

@Words2_live_bye @Total Imbecile i need to bring back this because this is too much lulzfuel

@Words2_live_bye @Total Imbecile i need to bring back this because this is too much lulzfuel
thanks

i like his channel but yeah most high school douchebag jock types have been pounding pussy and making money since then
meanwhile i'm still KHHV and never had a job or friends

thanks

i like his channel but yeah most high school douchebag jock types have been pounding pussy and making money since then
meanwhile i'm still KHHV and never had a job or friends
the idea that incels become chads and chads become incels is gigacope

even at my worst, i was never this bluepilled and delusional