Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The biggest blackpill is going outside

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
I was on a good mood, then I saw couple after couple exactly how we describe modern couples to be.

The girls are below average in looks, and the guys were above average in looks.
Every single guy that had a girl with them were at least 6'1" (185cm) and the girls were usually 5'5" (165cm)

Normally I would have simply avoided looking at them to avoid triggering my alcohol addiction but this one foid who looked like someone hit her with a pan in the face just HAD TO comment about my looks to her 6'3" boyfriend

She said "look at that guy's face" and they both kept walking and laughing

Seriously, as an incel, you are not safe anywhere. The only reason you drink and do drugs is so you can go outside to get more alcohol and drugs.

Don't fucking go outside sober or it is 100% guaranteed ER fuel (in Minecraft)
full

lol @ going outside except for buying things

And the point of your comment was?
to make you lose weight so you are less noticeable and so you can take revenge on normies and stop being a cuck by gymceling and beating the shit out of them
because manlet = fast results (in minecraft)

to make you lose weight so you are less noticeable and so you can take revenge on normies and stop being a cuck by gymceling and beating the shit out of them
because manlet = fast results (in minecraft)
Yeah but I am average height so I cannot be unnoticed

Today teenagers were giving bad looks on me because I forgot to buy pocket and carried all food in my arms (or do i look that bad :feelsrope: )

one foid who looked like someone hit her with a pan in the face just HAD TO comment about my looks to her 6'3" boyfriend

Holy shit, potent ER fuel :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

lol @ going outside except for buying things
As an incel there really isn’t any point in going outside unless it’s absolutely necessary
I honestly wouldn’t be high inhib enough to ignore it. I probably would have cussed at her and gotten into a fight with her boyfriend

I honestly wouldn’t be high inhib enough to ignore it. I probably would have cussed at her and gotten into a fight with her boyfriend
I prefer venting here but eventually shit will overflow from the toilet

I prefer venting here but eventually shit will overflow from the toilet
Venting here is good but it’s not good to keep your anger bottled up since it is inevitable to explode. It’s better to get instant payback than keeping it bottled and doing something extreme. That’s why I am becoming more low inhib so I can stay mentally healthy. It worked really well in school since I would just get left alone instead of bullied

I was on a good mood, then I saw couple after couple exactly how we describe modern couples to be.

The girls are below average in looks, and the guys were above average in looks.
Every single guy that had a girl with them were at least 6'1" (185cm) and the girls were usually 5'5" (165cm)

Normally I would have simply avoided looking at them to avoid triggering my alcohol addiction but this one foid who looked like someone hit her with a pan in the face just HAD TO comment about my looks to her 6'3" boyfriend

Seriously, as an incel, you are not safe anywhere. The only reason you drink and do drugs is so you can go outside to get more alcohol and drugs.

Don't fucking go outside sober or it is 100% guaranteed ER fuel (in Minecraft)
full
Legit one of the biggest blackpills is going outside as an incel. Just not in the way bluepillers think it is.

Sometimes I see people and think of speaking to them. But then I regain my senses, look like thunder and keep walking.

I don't speak to people and if I do, it's because they're insulting me and I tell them to go fuck their mothers.

Yep you can say that again.