Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the biggest blackpill for me weren't some stupid soyuniversity studies but observing real life expierences

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
blackpill is literally 100% correct, everything about genes, predisposition, personality not mattering in the slighest, I don;t need to waste my time reading studies or books if I saw all that with my own eyes
and soymen will want to tell what I saw is false? that black is white and white is black
I won't be brainwashed or lobotomized
fucking cruel world from this day onward I am becoming a full on psycho who doesn't leave his house and I will pray this coronavirus pandemic ends world as we know and we will live in dystopian future like in mad max

what do you think about the whitepill copers?

You wanna accelerate it you gotta take part.

I don't get to have real life experiences

You wanna accelerate it you gotta take part.

We need to start ShokoAsaharamaxxing. He was so close. Just start a nuke war theory.

I don't get to have real life experiences
Same. Due to my looks as well as my parents holding me back as they never wanted me to have my own life.

We need to start ShokoAsaharamaxxing. He was so close. Just start a nuke war theory.

View attachment 425821

Shoko Asahara was born as Chizuo Matsumoto on March 2, 1955, into a large, poor family of tatami-mat-makers in Kumamoto Prefecture.[5][6] He had infantile glaucoma from birth, which made him lose all sight in his left eye and go partially blind in his right eye at a young age, and was thus enrolled in a school for the blind.[6] Asahara was known to be a bully at the school, taking advantage of the other students by beating them and extorting money from them.[7] He graduated in 1977 and turned to the study of acupuncture and traditional Chinese medicine, which were common careers for the blind in Japan.[8] He married the following year and eventually fathered 12 children, the eldest of whom was born in 1978.[9]

In 1981, Asahara was convicted of practicing pharmacy without a license and selling unregulated drugs, for which he was fined ¥200,000 (equivalent to about ¥260,000 in 2019).[10]

Get a load of that bad personality, TWELVE CHILDREN jfl.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back