Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope The Big Black Cope (BBC)

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
At the Incel Wiki there's this image:

It basically states that Black women actually have a preference for Black men over White men making it the only group not affected by JBW (Just be White), but Incel TV actually did a video where he explained that a study found that Black women still responded twice as much to White men and Mulattoes. :blackpill:

To me this smells like Black female virtue signaling, Black toilets know that they're the least desired by literally all other races so they will just claim that they prefer their own men whenever anyone asks, but when push comes to shove they will prefer White men whenever possible.

This is what I'd call "the BBC" (Big Black Cope), it's a delusion shared by both Black men and Black toilets that they both believe that Black men are the most desirable despite universally being seen as the ugliest people by all other races.

im not on the JBW or BBC bandwagon, for me there are Chads/Tyrones and then there is everyone else. race does play a factor tho, unquestionably...

Blacks fuck 3/10 sheboons, of course their statics are Inflated

7% of the population and 7% of all interracial marriages, so no, it isn't inflated because of black foids

They fuck 3/10 white landwhales

''This is a legitimate question and I mean no offense by it.

Does it seem like only black males and whites females date? Or is it just me or perhaps my area of residence. I feel like I almost never see black females dating white males, especially in media (tv, movies, commercials, ads etc.)

I have absolutely zero issue with race differences or really any decisions anyone makes so long as it doesn’t affect others. It’s just an observation that seems possibly linked to racist stereotypes. Thoughts?''

BLACKS ARE SLAYING WHITE PUSSY

Last edited:
BBC is solid second after JBW.

BBC is solid second after JBW.
BBC is at a colossal far distant third at rock bottom.

It goes:

White males >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hispanic males >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Black>>Asian>>>>Middle Eastern>>>>Indian

This is objective reality as far as whats goin on in the ground in White Anglo American society. Black males get a slight boost due to white or hispanic foid's desire to virtue signal and/or spite white society and WMAF couples (white and hispanic foids for certain due resent noodlewhores for taking white males).

We Asian males resent WMAF a lot as well, but we can't get with any race of foid to spite white society or WMAF couples.

Last edited:

It goes:

White males >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hispanic males >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Black>>Asian>>>>Middle Eastern>>>>Indian

This is objective reality as far as whats goin on in the ground in White Anglo American society. Black males get a slight boost due to white or hispanic foid's desire to virtue signal and/or spite white society and WMAF couples (white and hispanic foids for certain due resent noodlewhores for taking white males).

We Asian males resent WMAF a lot as well, but we can't get with any race of foid to spite white society or WMAF couples.
Hispanic is not a race. There's white hispanics and then there's the ethnic subhumans.

It goes:

Do you seriously think that 5'2 brown Pedro from Guatemala has higher SMV than Tyrone??

Do you seriously think that 5'2 brown Pedro from Guatemala has higher SMV than Tyrone??
White looking Latino males I shoulda said.

But yea, 5'2 short dark pedro field workers are on the same level as Black, Rice, Sand, and Curry.

BBC is a stereotype of western propaganda, but JBB is true because also of Western propaganda, white teen foids are eager to experiment with black men because of it, black men are still privileged on western societ and seem as more virile than white men.

BBC only applies to athletic black men, good looking black men, and thugs. If you don't fit any of those then you're at the bottom. Even black girls hate you.

BBC only applies to athletic black men, good looking black men, and thugs. If you don't fit any of those then you're at the bottom. Even black girls hate you.
that's the impression i have as well, but i've seen many below average niggers with nice looking white foids. if you are black, not a manlet and have normie level face, you can probably ascend

that's the impression i have as well, but i've seen many below average niggers with nice looking white foids. if you are black, not a manlet and have normie level face, you can probably ascend
Idk why that hasn't happened to me, I guess I'm too nerdy

Personally, I've never seen a white male with a black female, they usually just go after Tyrone's

Usually the opposite is true, there are several situations I've experienced where black women get mad at a black man for liking women of other races

They'll call him "race traitor" "coon" "white washed" etc

Usually the opposite is true, there are several situations I've experienced where black women get mad at a black man for liking women of other races

They'll call him "race traitor" "coon" "white washed" etc
Lmao. Those are the same black women that will reject you for being nerdy, lame, weird and then get mad when you date outside of your race.

View attachment 597141

''This is a legitimate question and I mean no offense by it.

Does it seem like only black males and whites females date? Or is it just me or perhaps my area of residence. I feel like I almost never see black females dating white males, especially in media (tv, movies, commercials, ads etc.)

I have absolutely zero issue with race differences or really any decisions anyone makes so long as it doesn’t affect others. It’s just an observation that seems possibly linked to racist stereotypes. Thoughts?''

BLACKS ARE SLAYING WHITE PUSSY
I hate that blacks are fucking white woman. Fuck your own disgusting woman.