Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Bible speaks about these end times wars with Israel and Persia.

• Thread starter depressedcursedlosr
  • Start date
depressedcursedlosr

depressedcursedlosr

Greycel
Russia, Persia, and others will head to Israel.

God will utterly wipe out their armies and all the world will know Jesus is with Israel.

This is all foretold. All these satanic victim playing haters of Israel and Christianity, these followers of the demon mohammad will Burn.

It's all foretold. Accept Jesus while you have time.

View: https://youtu.be/pk3Pxtcb_Jk?si=0WoVOzS2caAJVfzW

I heard about this in a semon before, the pastor went in deep :feelsstudy: and he said what's exactly happening right now, the end is near

I heard about this in a semon before, the pastor went in deep :feelsstudy: and he said what's exactly happening right now, the end is near
Amen! That you see beloved. Accept Jesus you're so cute. Yes jt is.

Cope. People just look for connections in tragedy. I wish Jesus would return and save us, but the unfortunate reality is that things are not gonna get better. We are on our own.

Iran is Persia

Ah yeah another low IQ Anglo WASP Jew lover. The white filth that caused all the problems the West is going through right now

I hope he sends his sons and himsef to fight for jews, i aint going no where shieeeet

He forgot to mention the part where as you help defend Israel you all accept getting beheaded by muh satanists (jewish actors) for the witness of jesus, and then you magically come back to life, except in reality of course you don't, jews just wrote that and you're actually dumb enough to believe it and put your head into the guillotine to defend the very people who are beheading you.

He forgot to mention the part where as you help defend Israel you all accept getting beheaded by muh satanists (jewish actors) for the witness of jesus, and then you magically come back to life, except in reality of course you don't, jews just wrote that and you're actually dumb enough to believe it and put your head into the guillotine to defend the very people who are beheading you.
Jews won't be beheading they'll be dying alongside us Christians man.

Dispensationalism is hogwash. Pre-tribulation rapture is abiblical. Not only that, the Church is a continuation of the covenant God made with Israelites. There will not be a special dispensation just for Israelites. Most people in Israel don’t even believe in God, dispensationalism would contradict salvation through faith.

Let’s leave a modern concept founded by people in nations with significant Jewish influence where it belongs, in the trash.

All a bunch of retardation. I'm a maronite catholic From Lebanon and all of us regardless, of religion want American chimpanzees out of the region. Fuck off with your anti biblical israel worshiping you heretical cuck. @depressedcursedlosr

Jews won't be beheading they'll be dying alongside us Christians man.

Lmao. Specifically says in revelations 'beheaded for the witness of jesus'. They wrote it, retard. You're their dumb gullible dupe, they've been setting you up this whole time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back