Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The beta uprising will never happen

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
I see a lot of cope that goes like "if enough manlets and normies get rejected they will become blackpilled and overthrow clown world". It's kind of an accelerationist point of view that if things get bad enough it will create a huge reactionary force that will overthrow the system. JFL you guys it's over. Nothing is going to change, just give up.

The reason for this is technology and western culture have made it super easy for bluepilled incels and normies to become the last man than to change the world. These people are nihilists that are content to just wageslave and pursue shallow pleasures like stupid tik tok videos and reddit and vidya. They wouldn't want to risk it for the biscuits and put the comfort and security of their mediocre lives in jeoprody. The incel community will always be a fringe one because most involuntary celibates are in denial and it is enough for them to just cope. The idea of going ER is repulsive to them.

I think there is a light in the black for us, but none of us will ever live to see it. In the sexual marketplace, we are the sexual proletariat while foids have all the power as owners of the means of reproduction. However, in the future this will change when waifu robots and artificial wombs are made. They will lose all their power and sex and loving relationships will be made available for everyone. It's suifuel to think that you lived in the worst possible time in history to be an incel. A hundred years ago there was no sexual revolution and everybody was getting egalitarian access to pussy. A hundred years later and people will be having robot waifus. But right now, people are rotting

Last edited:
we are the genetic waste that should die, the weak ones who wouldn't surrive in wild nature, natural selection

There won‘t be a violent uprising but a slow sedation; more and more young men don’t see the value of joining the rat race for money/status, just to become beta provider for a used up foid and go NEET.

There won‘t be a violent uprising but a slow sedation; more and more young men don’t see the value of joining the rat race for money/status, just to become beta provider for a used up foid and go NEET.
It doesn't matter because of AI and automation. The system will just bring in immigrants until it finish its project of replacing the masses. Then the system won't need anybody. Everybody will be devalued and become sub human

Also, your primary role in the economy is to be a consumer. They don't need wageslaves JFL it is already so hard to get a job because the labor market is oversaturated. They just need you spending money

Last edited:
This. There will be a systemic collapse that will no longer allow chads and Stacy’s to life the frivolous lifestyles they do while we slave as worker bees.

All truecels know that neeting, and not giving back to the society that screwed you over, is the best option. As more of us do this hopefully society will collapse

I forgot about virtual reality and AI being able to replicate a real relationship.

Damn…born just a bit too early.

You’re right as long as there are scraps thrown toward normies with normie Facebook and instagrams they will gladly beta bux for women for the rest of their pathetic lives.

It takes real misery to hERo. The perfect storm if you will. I was supposed to be next up (in Minecraft) but I’m gonna just take a peaceful exit instead.

I forgot about virtual reality and AI being able to replicate a real relationship.

Damn…born just a bit too early.

You’re right as long as there are scraps thrown toward normies with normie Facebook and instagrams they will gladly beta bux for women for the rest of their pathetic lives.

It takes real misery to hERo. The perfect storm if you will. I was supposed to be next up (in Minecraft) but I’m gonna just take a peaceful exit instead.
holy shit bing i didn't realize you graduated from greyceldom congratulations! you can change to bluecel now

In the Netherlands we have had the NEETpocalypse for years, I once saw a television newscast about "millions of men unemployed who aren't even counted in unemployment statistics that are invisible and live off welfare" and never saw us mentioned again after that...

In the Netherlands we have had the NEETpocalypse for years, I once saw a television newscast about "millions of men unemployed who aren't even counted in unemployment statistics that are invisible and live off welfare" and never saw us mentioned again after that...
Instead of figuring out why that is, society will just shame men for doing so.

the beta uprising will spring up eventually due to declining birth rates culminating in a demographic collapse(caused by women's rights, of which inceldom is a side effect.) our talking points and ideas will become more prominent as time goes by giving explanation to all the troubles that normies will be forced to be entangled with. this is a statistical inevitability.

the beta uprising will spring up eventually due to declining birth rates culminating in a demographic collapse(caused by women's rights, of which inceldom is a side effect.) our talking points and ideas will become more prominent as time goes by giving explanation to all the troubles that normies will be forced to be entangled with. this is a statistical inevitability.

Japan and Korea already feeling the pressure.

the beta uprising will spring up eventually due to declining birth rates culminating in a demographic collapse(caused by women's rights, of which inceldom is a side effect.) our talking points and ideas will become more prominent as time goes by giving explanation to all the troubles that normies will be forced to be entangled with
Countries by Birth Rate in 2017

i disagree. africans are having a fuck ton of kids. in a hundred years many african nations are going to quadruple in population. countries don't need their own people to have kids they can just bring in immigrants. and there will be no shortage of them from africa which already can't sustain it's population even with all the gibsmedats. immigrants will plug the gaps until ai and automation means they don't need the masses anymore. the project of the system making ai and automation is like in NGE when the NERV guys try to create the third impact. this is their end game dude. like end game for humanity. what happens after doesn't matter because there will be no "after" for us

Last edited:
By definition beta male faggots like us won't be leading anything, let alone an uprising.

Chads lead a revolution.

By definition beta male faggots like us won't be leading anything, let alone an uprising.

Chads lead a revolution.
disagree. see here
chads are chads because society deems them socially acceptable. if they are chads, the current system is working for them. why would they want to change the status quo which benefits them? why would they want to share their privilege and pussy? becausse its the right thing to do? :lul::lul::lul:

Agreed, males are simps by default, and will do anything to protect thier qween bees.

What was normal for previous generations of men (dating, sex, marriage, kids) become science fiction for young males, noticed online how when someone says he has a girlfriend first reaction of other is to call him a liar, rarely which lvm believes that people date, it become such a foreign concept.

I agree there won't be any uprising, young males are raised to believe that no one owes them anything and they are not entitled to anything, so they don't expect or demand anything. Count in lvm are usually autistic and high inhib and you get harmless docile people.

Rest of the world will follow what Japanese men do now, abandon society and become shut ins. Work bare minimum to fund food and copes and live like that until death.

Agree. Lonely men will just die quietly and nobody will give a fuck or care. No uprisubg or anything. The suffering will go on till the last breath.

we are the genetic waste that should die, the weak ones who wouldn't surrive in wild nature, natural selection
I would say the same about normies; they are weak and depend on the social games they play.

I would say the same about normies; they are weak and depend on the social games they play.
i think this is cope. self sufficiency is cope for people who don't have social support structures that normies can depend on

I see a lot of cope that goes like "if enough manlets and normies get rejected they will become blackpilled and overthrow clown world". It's kind of an accelerationist point of view that if things get bad enough it will create a huge reactionary force that will overthrow the system. JFL you guys it's over. Nothing is going to change, just give up.

The reason for this is technology and western culture have made it super easy for bluepilled incels and normies to become the last man than to change the world. These people are nihilists that are content to just wageslave and pursue shallow pleasures like stupid tik tok videos and reddit and vidya. They wouldn't want to risk it for the biscuits and put the comfort and security of their mediocre lives in jeoprody. The incel community will always be a fringe one because most involuntary celibates are in denial and it is enough for them to just cope. The idea of going ER is repulsive to them.

I think there is a light in the black for us, but none of us will ever live to see it. In the sexual marketplace, we are the sexual proletariat while foids have all the power as owners of the means of reproduction. However, in the future this will change when waifu robots and artificial wombs are made. They will lose all their power and sex and loving relationships will be made available for everyone. It's suifuel to think that you lived in the worst possible time in history to be an incel. A hundred years ago there was no sexual revolution and everybody was getting egalitarian access to pussy. A hundred years later and people will be having robot waifus. But right now, people are rotting

Can we reschedule the beta uprising to Saturday? I have a dentist appointment on Friday. :feelsYall:

I honestly think N. America will become 3rd world in 20 years due to immigration. It'll be interesting how this plays out in West Europe, East Europe, Japan and Korea.

I honestly think N. America will become 3rd world in 20 years due to immigration.
Agreed, NA is just fucked. Immigration is like the ship of theseus. If you replace the entire first world population of a country with third worlders, is it still gonna be first world? I don't think so.

West Europe will be the same as America in 50 years because of their rapidly declining native birth rates. Although it's a little harder to tell since some of their immigrants are from east europe who are easy to confuse for being white (slavs)